• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mafia Is Epic

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
And as a revenge vote, I vote Wind.

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
to my understanding, it seemes that treeconator was saved or something last night...

and lol at fongerman being a party thrower xD

MKFC

Shade of Blue
...voting for Tree here

(I know I'll get a revenge vote, but...)

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
I vote Treeconater, as I've got no idea who else I'd vote for.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Well, looks like I'm gonna be dead. Normally, I'd try to prove innocence, but I know that it won't help my case at all, and, I'll likely be killed by the bad guys anyway.

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
wtf? voting treeco seems very stupid to me... unless he's like invulnerable to night actions or something... that would be a pretty powerfull role... treeco, could you tell us you're role if you are so sure that you're getting lynched?

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Fine, here's my role. I'm King Dedede, and every night phase, I pick one person. Then, any person who targets me, will have their effect bounced onto the person I picked. I'm sided with the good guys.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Abstaining, and saying that people who voted for Tree are idiots. Hint: Never join a mafia bandwagon.

*puts on flame retardant clothing, because even though I meant it in a fun way, people will be offended :x*

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Umm... not quite sure who to vote for. I'm not going for Tree, because I don't see why we're voting for him.

Anyway, how bout a role claim just cause? I do have what is probubly the worst role in the game, because I CAN'T TARGET PEOPLE ACCURATELY.

Also, I can't CP for whatever reason.

Banjo and Kazooie: Every night, you shoot an egg at a target. It has a 10% chance of being a normal egg and angering the target, forcing them to target Banjo and Kazooie. It has a 20% chance of being a blue egg and doing nothing. It has a 5% chance of being a Fire Egg, making them target a random person. It has a 10% chance of being a Grenade Egg, and a further 50% chance of killing the person and a 50% chance of killing anyone targeting them, including Banjo and Kazooie. It has a 30% chance of being an Ice Egg, and negating their action. It has a 25% chance of being a proximity mine, which, starting during the day phrase, will kill the target and anyone targeting them.

I don't quite know what last night turned out as. It doesn't help that I DON'T REMEMBER WHO I FIRED AT. (Darn not clicking the "keep PM in the sent items folder") I think it was a blue egg, but I don't know. Who knows, maybe I got lucky with a Grenade egg?

Also, this just occered to me: Why a proximity mine and not a battery egg?

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Gonna reread. Been away for 10 days on holidays with no electronics. Sai know i woulda sent in my action n1 but serebii database error came up and wouldnt let me tell you.

I vote tree remember banwagonning is bad but fun.

Also tree i would like you to defend based on it i may change my vote.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Well, actually, I pretty much have no proof, because there really is no proof being day 2. But, I can tell you that, if I live somehow, target me, and it will hit someone else.

Sorry for my absence guys, I've been distracted with summer vacation.

Anyways, though I really can't stand bandwagoning, I'm going to vote for Tree. King DDD doesn't seem like a role that would be good. Maybe third party at best, but not good.

I really have no info yet, but it doesn't look like I missed anything besides the shitload of deaths in the last scene.

Last edited:

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Yup, I'm dead. Well, when you kill me, I shall laugh at those who didn't believe me.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Sweet i have the same thought that king dedede isnt really a good character. But going by what my character is and the fact it is good i will give tree a break. Sorry if he is evil.

Voting rangeet because of a thing called day 1 NEVER ABSTAIN UNLESS ITS LYLO. I mean i do understand it cos there has been no night actions so why are YOU STILL ABSTAINING?

So you're giving Tree a break because of what your role is, Houndy? That's a grade A fallacy.

NEVER ABSTAIN UNLESS ITS LYLO.

Houndy, you tired? Wouldn't you have to vote for someone if it's LYLO? Or am I just going senile? I haven't been on EM in a while.

I vote for Number 2.

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
from the first scene...

reminder to everyone,just cause someones role is a good character in their game does not always mean they are here.

so yeah, i kinda beleive tree and since houndy said it as well i kinda trust him as well... however, it seems like people aren't getting off the treeconator band wagon =/... I'm just gonna vote mimefan for (some sort of) RNG voting