• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mafia Is Epic

Re-read everything. Houndy I have a few inquiries.

You use your mislynches when you have them you only abstain on mylo.

You said that day 1. We can risk a mislynch right now. What's changed? Don't want to lynch your mafia pal?

Please dont lynch me because i will claim tomorrow and you wont want to lynch me.

Begging not to be lynched is a good way to get lynched. Well, where's your claim? Why would you want to stay alive so badly that you would offer to claim? The fact that you wouldn't claim that day bothers me. It makes it seem like your role is one we won't like.

You're looking a bit sketchy, pal. You're saying one thing and doing another.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Lb when i am dead you will understand the dont lynch me thing. Kinda failed last night because of fongers.

Lb your right we can risk a mislynch but one thing do you agree with abstaining at this stage of the game with 3 maf 5 3rd party and i think 8 town alive and 4 roles being killed last night?

I get abstain day 1 but day 2 i dont like it.

So thats why im voting rangeet. Tree could be guilty and if he is i know that makes me suspect 1 but going with a gut feeling.

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
1. Epwna is a Sceptile- treeconator11
2. Lbsweet96- treeconator11
4. MKFC- treeconator11
5.gameboy350- treeconator11
7. Treeconator11- .wind.
10. Greenday4ever- timothy mimefan sillery
11. surfer treecko- treeconator11
12. .wind.- treeconator11
13. Houndude619- treeconator11 rangeet
14. Rangeet- abstain
15.Shadow Eeveelution-
16. mitchlord-
17. Suicune lover-
18. Shadowdingo-
19. Mattman324.-
20. Timothy mimefan Sillery- Lbsweet96

6 votes for treeconator11
1 vote for .wind.
1 vote for Rangeet
1 vote for Lbsweet96
1 vote abstain
1 vote timothy mimefan sillery
5 haven't voted

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
As stated before, I don't know who to go for. Since I really have no better options, I RNGd... and got a 14. Guess I'll go for Rangeet this time.

You do know I only Randomly vote, because I can't be arsed to read through how wevil other people are? Right?

Lb when i am dead you will understand the dont lynch me thing. Kinda failed last night because of fongers.

No, that's not how this works, Houndy. You said you would claim if we didn't lynch you. We didn't lynch you, so claim. Or should we just lynch you and see for ourselves? Or ya know, you could just give a valid reason for not claiming. Because right now you could just be a mafia who wants to stay alive as long as possible by promising to claim the next day.

Lb your right we can risk a mislynch

Lemme just stop you right there. Here's what you said on day 1, just in case you missed it:
You use your mislynches when you have them

Yeah >_> But continue!

but one thing do you agree with abstaining at this stage of the game with 3 maf 5 3rd party and i think 8 town alive and 4 roles being killed last night?

I get abstain day 1 but day 2 i dont like it.

I don't like it either, but Rangeet just seems like he doesn't know what he's doing. And I LOVE how you completely avoided answering my question... again. Why won't you risk a mislynch, even though you're supposedly all for that sort of thing?

So thats why im voting rangeet. Tree could be guilty and if he is i know that makes me suspect 1 but going with a gut feeling.

Look here. The definition of a mislynch is accidentally lynching a town because they looked guilty. Oh, lookie here:

Tree could be guilty

So why don't we just risk it? His roleclaim seems sketchy, and that's the only reason I'm voting him other than we can survive a mislynch.

FoS on Houndy and Rangeet. Houndy for horribly contradicting himself and avoiding my questions and Rangeet for abstaining when we really don't have that option right now.

Rangeet, have you ever been in a mafia game? Because after 4 deaths in one night there's really no room for abstaining.

Oh, and I secretly think Matt is 3rd party with Tree and Houndy but SHHH. But really, why RNG? Mimefan does it because he's mentally unstable but you? I don't think so. It's too late in the game to randomly vote unless you're mimefan. If you think Rangeet is mafia, just say it and don't hide behind "chance."

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
After 4 deaths in one night, there's really no room for another mislynch. So, I am abstaining. Lynch me if you want, but that won't be any use.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Oh, and I secretly think Matt is 3rd party with Tree and Houndy but SHHH. But really, why RNG? Mimefan does it because he's mentally unstable but you? I don't think so. It's too late in the game to randomly vote unless you're mimefan. If you think Rangeet is mafia, just say it and don't hide behind "chance."

*Sighs*

Look, I'd love to lynch - It could help us out - but I do NOT make decisions very well without much info. This means that at the point when I posted, when there wasn't concrete evidence, it was more vital not to mess up.

I'll change to Houndude, but sereously, I do NOT want to mess this up. There's just to many Mafia's to misstep.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Last call for day actions, last call, if i dont get them ill RNG them and find you a replacement if you have enough in activity

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta

Bump?

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
the guy is on vacation now actually... Im sure he'll be back like in a day or two....

and FYI, dont join a game if you aren't planning on taking part in it

Sasukat

Back from the dead
1. Epwna is a Sceptile- treeconator11
2. Lbsweet96- treeconator11
4. MKFC- treeconator11
5.gameboy350- treeconator11
7. Treeconator11- .wind.
10. Greenday4ever- timothy mimefan sillery
11. surfer treecko- treeconator11
12. .wind.- treeconator11
13. Houndude619- treeconator11 rangeet
14. Rangeet- abstain
15.Shadow Eeveelution-abstain
16. mitchlord-
17. Suicune lover-
18. Shadowdingo-
19. Mattman324.-
20. Timothy mimefan Sillery- Lbsweet96

6 votes for treeconator11
1 vote for .wind.
1 vote for Rangeet
1 vote for Lbsweet96
2 vote abstain
1 vote timothy mimefan sillery
4 haven't voted

filler for execution please

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Aw well, I'm gonna die. Filler for excecution.