• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[MAFIA] Jungle Republic Mafia NOC [SIGN-UPS STAGE]

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
This is just speculation, but isn't it a possibility that sasukeanditachi is a werewolf, and decided to kill a mafia just to prove his/her point that a no lynch was a good idea?
*lightbulb*
Wait a second, how do you know the Werewolves know the identity of the Mafia members? It doesn't give any indication that they know in the op...

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Well, tbf, these werewolves aren't anything like the real EM WWs.

Also, I guess we could RL for a WW, and if we get votes on a seer, he can say, and out his clear/report so we have some sort of lead atleast.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Well if we go by sasuke's suggestion that we don't lynch anyone again, what is there left to discuss? At least we'll have a better chance of getting a lead if we start lynching.

I guess I'll go ahead and Vote: Dingo282 since someone's already voted him/her. Since Izayoi mentioned he/she forgot they were signed up, I'm inclined to think Izayoi is town because I doubt people would forget if they had a more major role.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Also, I guess we could RL for a WW, and if we get votes on a seer, he can say, and out his clear/report so we have some sort of lead atleast.

Honestly, I think that's a really bad idea. If we hit any mafia or WW, they can then just claim seer and say a "clear". Then we either follow them and are following a mafia, or the actual seer claims and we aren't in a great situation, as we're lynching between ccs with next to no leads

Enjolras

Master of the House
You're making a mistake. Why lynch an active member of discussion instead of someone who forgot to sign up? If we RL, it would be best if it were someone relatively inactive.

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
No Lynch (1): sasukeanditachi
Dingo282 (3): Ansem the Wise, Crimson Penguin, Digipoke L-3
Izayoi (1): Shadow Eeveelution

11 in, 6 to hammer
Not voting: WizardTrubbish, {(•)___(•), Zhanton, Dingo282, UnovaMaster, Izayoi

Dingo282 would be lynched at deadline
deadline in just over 1 day

EDIT: im sad i cant take [Sign ups stage] out of the main title... you can on other forums D: ... just a lesson for next time though!

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
asdhjfgahjsdgf I haven't been on Serebii for a while :S I think what people have said re: lynching someone makes sense, and I think it'd be better to lynch someone rather than no-one given the position we're in. Given the lack of time until the deadline, I'll throw in another vote: Dingo282 to put us a bit closer to meeting the minimum votes required.

EDIT: im sad i cant take [Sign ups stage] out of the main title... you can on other forums D: ... just a lesson for next time though!
Shoot one of the Games mods (Dramatic Melody, Skiyomi, bobandbill or Sweet May) a PM and they'll take it out for you :)

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
sorry couple of hours late but hope its ok :)

No Lynch (1): sasukeanditachi
Dingo282 (4): Ansem the Wise, Crimson Penguin, Digipoke, Zhanton
Izayoi (1): Shadow Eeveelution
11 in, 6 to hammer
Not voting: WizardTrubbish, {(•)___(•), Dingo282, UnovaMaster, Izayoi

Dingo282 was lynched by Plurality
They were:
vanilla townie

Night 2 Begins now
You have ~48 hours

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I will be away until the 26th of December

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
I think I will have to sub you out then as that is quite a long time so I'll ask the subs to see if any are available

But coming off that if everyone alive doesnt post soonish when the next day starts then ill start sending out massive prods to prod people with so that they are prodded into posting or something like that!!!

just realised deadline in about an hour ish so yeah be ready for that!

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Alright deadline gogogogo

Night 1 result:{(•)___(•)} vanilla townie was killed Night 2

day 3 starts now

Shadow Eeveelution (0)-
ansem the wise (0)-
Izayoi (0)-
WizardTrubbish (0)-
Crimson Penguin (0)-
Zhanton (0)-
sasukeanditachi (0)-
UnovaMaster (0)-
Digipoke (0)-

9 in 5 to hammer
Deadline in about 5 days time

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
So they got Face, huh? Given that he was one of the more vocal players and the fact he and sasukeanditachi were having some... differences of opinion, I'm wondering if the WW are trying to frame sasuke. That or they're just hoping we all shut up and do another no lynch. Not sure who to suspect at this point though.

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Update on the Subs side: might get someone in from the mafia over on Pokemon Online to fill in as the people ive messaged havent replied back yet so sit tight but i may extend the deadline back to normal length instead of making it shorter until subs are found!!!

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
So they got Face, huh? Given that he was one of the more vocal players and the fact he and sasukeanditachi were having some... differences of opinion, I'm wondering if the WW are trying to frame sasuke. That or they're just hoping we all shut up and do another no lynch. Not sure who to suspect at this point though.

Hmm, well, if they want to frame him then they'll kill another person who he was maybe speaking with. If they want to shut us up then he may be the next target. Either way we need to lynch somebody, we can't afford anymore mishaps. If we RL, I guess I'll Vote: Izayoi seeing as some other people wanted him out earlier, and he really hasn't been active. Takers?

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
I'm sorry but, I've completely forgotten about this. I know that's no excuse but I'll let you know in no way did I want to ruin your fun on purpose.

And, ansem, I think lynching me out of the fact I've been a dumbo inactive doesn't really sound nice to me. I'm saddened.

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
votecount

Shadow Eeveelution (0)-
ansem the wise (0)-
Izayoi (1)- Ansem the Wise L-4
WizardTrubbish (0)-
Crimson Penguin (0)-
Zhanton (0)-
sasukeanditachi (0)-
UnovaMaster (0)-
Digipoke (0)-

9 in 5 to hammer
Izayoi would be lynched if deadline were now

as activity is minimal atm probably due to christmas I may extend this day until perhaps even something like the 28th however if people become active pronto then I can have the night phase over Christmas which would be much better imo as that then gives the majority time to actually be inactive with reason ;)

so yeah basically everyone needs to post within the next day or two for me to not extend .. i have sent prod pms out to everyone but by the looks of it they havent been aknowledged so lets hope this serves better

if i do extend then wont sub someone into the Shadow Eeveelution slot