• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[MAFIA] Jungle Republic Mafia NOC [SIGN-UPS STAGE]

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Sorry2, was at a festival I vote for WizardTrubbish

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Votecount 2

Shadow Eeveelution (0)-
ansem the wise (0)-
Izayoi (2)- Ansem the Wise, UnovaMaster L-3
WizardTrubbish (1)- Shadow Eeveelution
Crimson Penguin (0)-
Zhanton (0)-
sasukeanditachi (0)-
UnovaMaster (0)-
Digipoke (0)-

9 in 5 to hammer
Deadline would see Izayoi lynched

WizardTrubbish, Zhanton and sasukeanditachi need to post so that Day ends tomorrow
will send out prods

(also nitpicking can everyone bold who they vote for eg vote Jhen just helps me see it clearer but i read through most of this anyways but its just for practicalitys sake)

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Whoops, sorry, have been really busy and haven't been online.

And I'm really confused about you people all voting for random people as well hahaha. I'm torn between voting for Shadow Eeveelution for the random vote for WizardTrubbish, or UnovaMaster for bandwagoning and voting for Izayoi without stating a reason.

Soooo based on that I'll Vote: UnovaMaster.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I just picked a name randomly since I have no clue who to vote for

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Day End

Shadow Eeveelution (0)-
ansem the wise (0)-
Izayoi (2)- Ansem the Wise, UnovaMaster L-3
WizardTrubbish (1)- Shadow Eeveelution
Crimson Penguin (0)-
Zhanton (0)-
sasukeanditachi (0)-
UnovaMaster (1)- Zhanton
Digipoke (0)-

9 in 5 to hammer

Izayoi was lynched Day Three
They were werewolf

---

Night Three begins now

Deadline to be after Christmas sometime
will re update when needed

Threads opened again

Last edited:

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Night 3 End

WizardTrubbish was killed during the night
they were Town Seer

Day Four start

Shadow Eeveelution (0)-
ansem the wise (0)-
Crimson Penguin (0)-
Zhanton (0)-
sasukeanditachi (0)-
UnovaMaster (0)-
Digipoke (0)-

7 in 4 to Hammer

Deadline in ~6 Days

UnovaMaster

Vote: Zhanton

Voting me was not cool, also you might of killed WizardTrubbish in an attempt to frame Shadow Eeveelution.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Vote: Zhanton

Voting me was not cool, also you might of killed WizardTrubbish in an attempt to frame Shadow Eeveelution.

I voted you because you voted without a reason which is generally a pretty scummy thing to do (turns out I was wrong about your suspicion though but anyway). And I've played Mafia/Murder-type games for a while and I'm smarter than to try and frame the person I voted for the day before hahaha. I'm quite annoyed that WizardTrubbish was unable to give us any useful information while he was alive though. :S

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Well, turns out my hypothesis about Izayoi was dead wrong... :/ At least we're down to one WW, but without our seer, there's not a whole lot we can do besides RL. Not that WT was much help, but I guess he wasn't lucky enough to hit WW or something.

I'm inclined to agree with Zhanton and say that UnovaMaster is overreacting just a touch. But I was wrong before, so what do I know? :p

I also find it interesting that sasuke has more or less disappeared from the game (especially after being so active the first couple of days). I know it's a busy season, but...

UnovaMaster

Then what we just vote out the inactive again since it worked last time?

I don't trust Shadow Eeveelution or Zhanton now for trying to avoid the Izayoi vote. One of them might be the remaining werewolf.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Well, now that our seer is out what can we do but RL? We may be able to scrounge up a motive, but it could just as easily be a setup....So lets see here.....Maybe if UnovaMaster is the other WW, then he would have known that Izayoi was the other WW and Izayoi has been inactive so maybe UnovaMaster just decided "Hey, I'll off my partner, he isn't helping me anyways, and if I vote for him, it'll make me look like I'm on their side." So, currently, I think I'll vote: UnovaMaster

UnovaMaster

That has got to be some of the most moronic logic I've ever heard. You sir have outdone yourself.

It's fairly obvious you are the other werewolf or a Mafia Goon but I'm sticking with Zhanton for now.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Sure, ansem's reasoning is a bit of a stretch, but it's far from moronic. :/

On the topic of sasuke, judging by his post history, he hasn't been online that much, and he was last online on the 27th of December at 4:44am (GMT+11). I'm not sure when he was online prior to that (but his last post was on the 19th). Interestingly, sasuke was online after Jhen's "night ends in 24 hours" message which seems to me like an 'extending the night by a bit' message. The only people who need to send in night actions are the seer (WizardTrubbish) and the other werewolf. WizardTrubbish is really active on the forums so I doubt he'd be slow in sending in his action, so it's possible that Jhen extended the night by a bit to wait for the werewolf to send in their actions, and if we follow the hypothesis that sasuke hasn't been coming online often, he wouldn't have had the chance to send in his action until the 27th. If that makes sense.

He was also online after Crimson Penguin pointed out that Face and sasuke were clashing. Sasuke also suggested the Seer not claim even if they found a werewolf which seems like a strange thing to do imo.

So long story short, suggesting sasuke is the other werewolf. Thoughts?

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Valid thought process I s'pose, but nah, I just haven't been online since ny laptop broke. In fact I'm on on my phone atm.

I'm gonna choose not to vote for now, until a bit more happens today

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
As suspicious as I'm to sasuke.(what i read). I don't think he is the werewolf.. he could be a mafia. But i'm more worried about the wolf.. But then again Mafia is also a threat to us

Vote: sasukeanditachi

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Votecount

Shadow Eeveelution (0)-
ansem the wise (0)-
Crimson Penguin (0)-
Zhanton (1)- UnovaMaster
sasukeanditachi (2)- Zhanton, Shadow Eeveelution L-2
UnovaMaster (1)- Ansem the Wise
Digipoke (0)-

7 In 4 To Lynch