• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[MAFIA] Jungle Republic Mafia NOC [SIGN-UPS STAGE]

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Votecount

Shadow Eeveelution (2)- UnovaMaster, Crimson Penguin L-1
ansem the wise (0)-
Crimson Penguin (0)-
UnovaMaster (2)- Shadow Eeveelution, Ansem the Wise L-1
Digipoke (0)-

deadline extension as prodding Digipoke

UnovaMaster would be lynched for reaching L-1 first

UnovaMaster

Wait what? I thought ties ended in no lynches.

Fine, Digipoke can break the tie and get rid of the real werewolf in one swoop if he votes Shadow.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Oh **** forgot this was still going on. ANyways

Yolo

Vote: ShadowEspeon.

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Shadow Eeveelution (3)- UnovaMaster, Crimson Penguin, Digipoke HAMMER
ansem the wise (0)-
Crimson Penguin (0)-
UnovaMaster (2)- Shadow Eeveelution, Ansem the Wise
Digipoke (0)-

deadline

shadoweeveelution was lynched
They were Mafia Goon

--

Night Starts Now

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Digipoke was killed by the wolves
they were vanilla townie

Day Start
ansem the wise (0)-
Crimson Penguin (0)-
UnovaMaster (0)-

3 in 2 to Lynch

Werewolf wins if townie lynched or no lynch occurs
Town wins if werewolf lynched

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
*sigh* figures, they take out the guy who was the least active. Now its down to 3...the final decision.
Alrighty then, my initial instinct is to vote unovamaster, just because he irritated me, but Crimson....he has barely posted, not given us much to go on, given us nothing TO suspect him...I think he may have overdone it a bit Vote:Crimson Penguin

Last edited:

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I didn't post much because we didn't have enough information to go on for the majority of the game. Trust me, if you lynch me and you really are town, you will lose.

I'm still trying to decide who to vote though. I really think we should take it slowly and carefully before we make a decision, because if we slip up and make a mistake, we're dead.

UnovaMaster

Interesting turn of events. I was right to be sketched out about Shadow. And the other person I've been primarily suspicious of for a long while now has been ansem. So obvious vote right?

But then there's the kill of Digipoke. Since we barely heard from him I was tempted to think he could of been a quiet werewolf. Luckily that's not the case. Glad he was able to do right before his exit and eliminate the final Mafia.

It's not the kill I would expect from ansem though. And then starting the round off with a post wanting to vote Crimson. Hell, all that would do is give him the risk of gaining a second enemy and being the easy lynch for the final day. I have the gut instinct that Crimson's been sort of a mastermind of her own and let myself and ansem go at it without getting involved in the drama for a reason. It's an extremely likely possibility that Crimson would expect ansem and I to go to odds one final time on this day and for herself to be the swing vote. Then no matter how it went down a townie would die and she'd win the game.

Does this sound probable ansem?

UnovaMaster

Oh my my my...this hypothesis of mine has some startling evidence. Know who planted the seeds that ultimately led to sasuke and Dingo (two vanilla townies) getting lynched? Crimson Penguin. And she killed Face and Digipoke during the night and left us two alive because we're bickering idiots who make countless assumptions and are easy to manipulate.

On the day Izayoi was lynched, that was the only day when Crimson didn't make a post at all. But for some reason....Jhen didn't prod her to post at all. If Crimson were really inactive during that day wouldn't Jhen of prodded her to make a post like all the other inactives? Ansem and I started the chain reaction that got Crimson's partner Izayoi lynched. We were the very first two to vote Izay. Crimson probably didn't know what to do to deflect our posts without coming off suspiciously so she chose to withdraw from the conversation willingly and probably told Jhen that.

Then there's back the day before that, ansem suggested we pick either Dingo or Izayoi and focus all our votes on one of them. Crimson was the very next post and diverted the vote onto Dingo straight away, while giving a very flimsy reason to protect Izayoi.

It's been right in front of our eyes this entire time. Vote: Crimson Penguin

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Oh boy. Here we go.

Yeah, what UnovaMaster is saying looks pretty bad, but I'm just going to say right now, I am one of the townies. The reason I didn't vote Izayoi when ansem proposed the Izayoi/Dingo vote was because, as I said, I took Izayoi's post at face value and figured he/she wouldn't forget that they were in the game if they were WW (which turned out to be a bad assumption, but...) Then I didn't post when Izayoi was lynched because I didn't want to be accused of bandwagoning a day after I chose to vote Dingo instead. In hindsight, yes that was a very bad play on my part, and I know ansem is probably going to see this and lynch me. But I know my role, and I know that the townie is going to lose in this case.

Since UnovaMaster has already decided, I'm going to Vote: UnovaMaster. Tbh, I've been suspicious of him ever since people started voting him, because he got extremely defensive (more so than seemed necessary) whenever anyone called him out, and it seems like he's been trying to take charge of this conversation the entire time to hold more sway and get people to do what he wants. My mistake ended up being really convenient for him to hide behind and convince ansem to lynch me instead.

I know I'm probably not explaining myself the best here, and I'm probably going to get lynched. But ansem... if you really are town, please listen to me and lynch UnovaMaster, because you will lose if you don't.

UnovaMaster

Don't listen to her ansem. I know we've had our personal differences over the course of this game, but Crimson's "mistakes" have been more prominent in the loss of the majority of our townies than she wants you to believe. If I were really the werewolf I would of just convinced Crimson to eliminate you today but instead I'm taking a hard look at everything that has happened throughout these 6 pages of discussion. I'm a naturally defensive person no matter which side of the spectrum I'm on. Crimson's decision to immediately vote me in response to some solid evidence is pretty hypocritical to what she just said regarding my defensiveness. I haven't had any sway at all throughout this game, except for Shadow's lynching and that got us a Mafia out. The other Mafia Zhanton I was also right about. Looking back that could of just been a move made by Crimson to turn you against me further and hype up our conflict if Zhanton had turned out to be a vanilla townie. The post you started this round off with was right. Trust your gut regardless if you think I act like a superior @#!*% .

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
ansem, let's also not forget that UnovaMaster barely posted at all until page 4, at which point he began to vote people without stating a reason (at least I gave a reason for voting Dingo, however misinformed it may have been). Zhanton called him out on that, and UnovaMaster reacted by voting him (which he just called me out for doing). Not to mention that he also voted ansem without giving a reason until I prodded him; then he abruptly changed his line of reasoning and voted ShadowEeveelution instead. It seems like whenever his moves were questioned, he changed his mind and went a different route that would hopefully throw people off his trail. Just something to consider.

UnovaMaster

Earlier in the game I was much more busy and disinterested with what was happening. I didn't know how to explain my line of reasoning all the time. But the only time I ever bandwagoned ended in the lynching of one of the freaking werewolves. I never did that with dingo or sasuke even though I could of done so easily. I admit voting you was a mistake ansem. I didn't always understand entirely where you were coming from. I changed my mind to Shadow because I revised my reasoning from before and it turned out to be the right move. If the best thing Crimson has against me is impulsive voting, that's pretty weak because we are ALL responsible of doing that at one point.

UnovaMaster

It's funny how if you really thought all this junk about me being defensiveness and trying to hide my trail that you didn't take ansem's side much sooner. You could of been rid of me yesterday. But no, you didn't think I even had the tiniest inkling that you were pulling the strings. So you kept up the charade of being in the middle in hopes that it would all pay off at the end and both ansem and I would be groveling to you to believe the other one was the werewolf. I suppose you'll regret killing off Digipoke instead of me last night.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
If I were really the werewolf, of course I would have gotten you lynched yesterday. You've become the most vocal member and I wouldn't have wanted the trouble on the final day. Why would I have made it so much harder for myself to win just to prove my supposed cleverness? But instead, you managed to convince me to stave off your lynching on the off chance that mafia got killed off. I'll give you credit, you did manage to get some good hits on mafia. But you're wrong on this one.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Just to add to my point, if you were really a townie and had gotten lynched, and a townie had gotten killed during the night instead of mafia, it would have been impossible for town to win today. Don't you think I would have taken that much, much safer route if I was WW?

UnovaMaster

You might of needed more time to figure out who the Mafia was so you could kill them since at least one pro-town role needs to stick around in order for a werewolf to win. So you prompted a tie because you wanted to try and kill the Mafia at night and had figured out I wasn't it based off my thing against Zhanton. Thus Shadow was a better shot at killing Mafia than I was. When the lynch solved your problem of taking out the last mafia goon you got rid of poor Digipoke and prepared for the fireworks to fly between ansem and I.

You also never answered my thing about not posting at all on the day Izayoi died and Jhen not prodding you like everyone else. Sketchy how you went entirely around that.

Just because I was the "most vocal" doesn't mean a thing, I hadn't pointed the finger at you once until today and my primary position was against ansem, so I wouldn't of been trouble for you at all in your eyes.