• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[MAFIA] Jungle Republic Mafia NOC [SIGN-UPS STAGE]

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Actually, I was the first to post on the day that Izayoi died. ansem even quoted it in his first post on the next page. It just happened to be the last post before a new page started, so I guess you just didn't see it. So Jhen didn't prod me because I had already posted.

And I know you probably won't believe me, but I didn't realize that WW needs at least one town to stick around to win. I haven't played with WW before and since they have the killing role, I just assumed that they obtained majority when only mafia was left. But that's what I get for assuming (again).

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Ok...I have carefully looked over these posts. And, this is really hard for me to be a tiebreaker because I know if I get this wrong, we lose. Honestly UnovaMasters's line of reasoning makes the most sense to me so Vote: Crimson Penguin

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Okay, ansem. It's your decision. I just hope you don't feel too badly when we lose.

It's really my fault, though. I made a lot of noobish mistakes, and I never anticipated that Izayoi vote going so horribly wrong for me in the end.

Sorry to all the townies who were hoping for one of us to pull it out.

UnovaMaster

.....Oh. So you did post but you didn't vote. I don't know why you didn't come back and post more after that reaction to Face's elimination.

If ansem is the werewolf I don't know what his thought process has been behind the 5 kills that have been made. The Zhanton kill could of been a payback framing for calling his logic stupid. And on another note I don't know why but I still feel something was off about Pink Harzard being killed during the first night and then at the start of the next day ansem quoting that only post they made. Felt like an effort of trying too hard to come off as a townie trying to make sense of the situation. But the other 3 kills I can't even begin to determine what ansem would be trying to do. Maybe he just chose at random on most of them. If he is indeed the werewolf.

And ansem being ready to dispose of his partner two days in a row is still a confusing thing to think about. Unless....

"And, ansem, I think lynching me out of the fact I've been a dumbo inactive doesn't really sound nice to me. I'm saddened."

Rather than argue against it Izayoi just took it and saying he was saddened also sounded off. Maybe Izay was just busy and even told ansem just to kill him off because it would help him. In that case the whole thing would be a planned out strategy. When I later commented on a werewolf voting a werewolf ansem said I only thought of it as genius when I thought of it. Why did he care?

There are both points for and against you guys being the werewolf. Maybe I should flip a coin at this point. :/ Honestly though I want to take it as a compliment to my ego but I think ansem agreed to my reasoning way too fast without even commenting on all of it.

Unvote

UnovaMaster

Revote: Ansem the wise

Now if you'll excuse me maybe this whole debate can wait until later because I have a huge paper to work on. And this is proving to be a huge distraction. So I don't know, we can pick this up later on. When's the deadline?

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
*facepalm* Now we have a 3 way tie. Well. I'll think over wheher or not I want to keep my vote as is or change it. But Ill point out 2 things to Unova:
I was already going to vote crimson, I unvoted, just seeing someone else saying a lot of the things I was thinking was enough for the moment. And also I was mobile so its a pain in the Butt to type out a super long reply XP

Well Ill think about it for a little bit, not completely sure now.

UnovaMaster

Then I guess we'll all just sleep on it. I figured a tie was necessary to stall things out and give us some thinking time.

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Correct me if im wrong but Ansem hammered Crimson

ansem the wise (0)-
Crimson Penguin (2)- UnovaMaster Ansem the Wise HAMMER!
UnovaMaster (1)- Crimson Penguin

3 in 2 to lynch

Will post back later with the Finale when I have more time

UnovaMaster

Actually you know what? To heck with it, I've mulled it over and what I stated still makes the most sense. Revote: Crimson Penguin

There's the hammer, I hope this is right on the money or else you will be my eternal foe ansem the wise.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Well, one of you is going to be very happy and the other very disappointed. That's all I can say.

Though it actually works out for me, because I just started school again and will have a lot less time for the next few months, so in a way I'm glad this is ending when it is. Even if I'm not going to win. : P

UnovaMaster

Crimson if you don't want to be lynched I'm going to need a bit more than the vague connotations that ansem is the werewolf. You haven't argued anything against him. You've only tried making points against me when I know I'm not a werewolf.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Correct me if im wrong but Ansem hammered Crimson

ansem the wise (0)-

3 in 2 to lynch

Will post back later with the Finale when I have more time
Wait, does this mean we can't change our votes now?

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Day End

ansem the wise (0)-

3 in 2 to lynch

Crimson Penguin was lynched
they were
vanilla townie
----

Ansem the Wise werewolf met their win condition

The Werewolfs win!

---

GG everyone its been fun hosting and I hope you all had fun as well!

Keep on your toes as I could be hosting another mafia game in the future

UnovaMaster

Well I switched my vote back to ansem twice, once before you even posted that hammered post and once again afterwards.

But yea sure ansem won, let's just go with that. Curse my overthinking of something that's been obvious to me for the longest of time.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Wow I was wrong about pretty much everything this game.

Nice win though ansem. Honestly I never really suspected you. And with how badly I messed up, UnovaMaster had every right to be suspicious of me. I just wish I'd played a bit smarter throughout the game, then maybe town would've won.

Thanks Jhen, hope to see another one of these soon.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Nice ending. ..being a mafia in this game was just like being a townies that could discuss with one another. after the first mafia died.. we were only able to discuss with each other. The minute I was alone.. I was just like a vanilla townie that can't do anything much. I should have stayed low like the first few days