• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magic Muffler

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazymudkip307

DsJ Crazymudkip
I was wonder If the item called the Magic Muffler is real because it is posted on various cheat sites that there is an item call that does something here is the cheat from a site that is commly used:

Get the Magic Muffler
Ok, this is too complicated for the beginners so I suggest that only those who suceed will do these cheats but.. if you want.. it's up to you..
First thing to do: Release all your pokemon except the weakest.. (me? All of my pokemon is Level 100.. so it's worth it)
Second thing to do: Challenge elite four. You should win it! And also.. this cheat will work fast if you wont use any healing items. Dont forget! Challenge elite four 10 times!
Third thing to do: Trade with a friend. Trade your weakest pokemon. Your friend must give you a Rattata holding a Iapapa Berry.
Fourth Thing to do: Use VS seeker. Challenge all the trainers you meet from Pallet Town upto the Sevii Islands.
Fifth Thing to do: Catch a Dratini (you can catch it in Safari Zone).
Sixth Thing to do: Train Dratini until it evolve to Dragonite.
Seventh thing to do: Make Dragonite hold a Salac Berry.
Eight Thing to do: Challenge elite four 5 times
Ninth Thing to do: Go to Prof.Oak.. then use fly 3 times.
Last: Trade your Dragonite. The Salac Berry it holds will became a Magic Muffler.
Q: What does Magic Muffler do??
A: It makes your pokemon's experience move fast. For Example. Your Squirtle holds a Magic Muffler.. Squirtle is at Lv.5.. after battling.. your Squirtle will be Lv. 97.

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
Lol.

Sorry, not real. 99.9% of these so-called "cheat codes" are fake, and usually easy to tell--something looks too good to be true (gets a Pokemon from LV 5 to LV 97 in one battle)? Fake.

-Answered, closed

Status
Not open for further replies.