• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magic the Gathering Gatecrash Spoilers

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Here I will post the Magic: the Gathering set Gatecrash spoiler when released. As of now there have been about 20 spoilers so I will post those when I get some free time but I will arrange them by guild or if there isn't a guild for the card that will be it's own spoiler tag.

Boros Elite-
attachment.php

Aurelia, the Warleader-
attachment.php

Sacred Foundry-
attachment.php

Cloudfin Raptor-
attachment.php

Simic Fluxmage-
attachment.php

Experiment One-
attachment.php

Drakewing Krasis-
attachment.php

Fathom Mage-
attachment.php

Breeding Pool-
attachment.php

Basilica Guards-
attachment.php

Treasury Thrull-
attachment.php

Godless Shrine-
attachment.php

Orzhov Guildgate-
attachment.php

Viashino Shanktail-
attachment.php

Borborygmos Enraged-
attachment.php

Domri Rade-
attachment.php

RubbleHulk-
attachment.php

Zhur-Taa Swine-
attachment.php

Burning-Tree Emissary-
attachment.php

Stomping Ground-
attachment.php

Call of the Nightwing-
attachment.php

Whispering Madness-
attachment.php

Watery Grace-
attachment.php

Gateway Shade-
attachment.php

Murder Investigation-
attachment.php

Enter the Infinite-
attachment.php

Gridlock-
attachment.php

Hellkite Tyrant-
attachment.php

Tin Street Market-
attachment.php

Illusionist's Braclets-
attachment.php

Feel free to discuss the cards as you feel. and if this is breaking any rules that I may have missed, I read over the sites rules a few times and the Alt card discussion rules a few times. If this thread is breaking any rules feel free to lock it or hide it. and if I missed a card I probably saw it and it either didn't have a picture: or the picture was really small and you couldn't read the text. I'll update this as soon as I see a new card has been released and I will do this for the next set as long as this isn't breaking rules.

Last edited: