• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magic the Gathering (non whats current no homo)

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
What I mean by this? BY THIS? no homo.

I want to talk magic cards, I don't play tournys or leagues or gay complication, I play, you got cards I got cards my angels want to kick you're whatever's in the groin or where it hurts most, when I play angel's I play silver seraph, crypt angel, desolation angel, seraph, angel of light, slap you in the face continuously, slap you in yo face with you're own hands continuously, angel's.

So for those that do and don't play, in leagues or tourny's, what do you guy's play when it comes to the game? What is a favorite style of play, like zombeh's, knight's, pagan worshiper's, jesus, ridiculous, exodia, cat's, dog's, mice, foxes, mumme's, samurai, wizards, etc, etc, big stack's o cards, swarm like a mofo, swampwalk, artifact's, pure type cards like black/white or red/green or black?

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Angels are not the kind of thing you want to run, too expensive. My Goblins'll either burn you out, or I'll have countered everything you throw at me. Also, what do you mean by "gay complication?"