• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MagicMochi's Simple Pokemon Drawings

Mochi10

MEWsic <3
magicmochisdrawingslogo.png

Welcome to my fan art thread!
I’ve been thinking about making a fan art thread to share my drawings for a long time, and now I’ve finally mustered up the courage to do so! So without further ado, here are some of my latest drawings:
Whitney
whitneypicture.jpg

Date created: 3/11/12 if I’m not mistaken…
Made with: A 0.5 mechanical pencil and white paper.
Reference pic: Whitney

Snivy
snivydrawing-1.jpg

Date created: 3/11/12
Reference pic: Snivy

Flareon
flareondrawingjpg.jpg

Date created: Just today-4/10/12
Made with: A 0.5 mechanical pencil and notebook paper.
Reference pic: Flareon

Oshawott
oshawottdrawing.jpg

Date created: Actually I forgot… It’s somewhere in March…
Reference pic: My Oshawott plushie.

Btw, my dA account is klll100, and I have some of these and other drawings up there as well. I don’t use it a lot though. :p
And that’s pretty much it! I’ll put more up when I make some more. As always, C+C is very appreciated, since I’m learning to draw better. Thanks for visiting!

anastasiar

Time Gear Thief
Nice drawings!

I'd have to say - watch out with proportions and the positioning of body parts. Example, Whitney is in a good pose, however the leg that's moving upwards had a weird positioning of the foot. I think you'd see more under the shoe. It right now looks turned.

However, you did a pretty good job getting the same pose from the references. I say, good job. =]