• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MagmaRuby & AquaSapphire - Gen III Revamp Project

Yugure Mukuhawk

Dusk Staraptor
Got the idea from maarten from TSR Forums. He created a few OW sprites for the trainers, but i didn't like them. what i did like was the Logos that LDEJRuff created:
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8373/magmarubylogoprototype1.png
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8732/aquasapphirelogoprototy.png
Now, i am not planing to create a whole new game. But i do believe that if we will create many, a few coders would like to do that.
now my Idea was to create the sprites in the size and style of DPPtHGSSBW.
not a official project, nobody has to sign up, just post your work.
that gonna be great!

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Projects have to be mod approved, so your unofficial project isn't really allowed.

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Has this been approved? If not, it's going to get closed.

But the logos are nice. But they need to be English

M4zz

Banned
But those that would like to give this a spin might. I'd get it approved. I wouldn't mind somethng like this around.

tomthepom

May I recommend actually putting some of your sprites up rather than someone elses?

M4zz

Banned
That also kinda bothered me, but I never made mwntion of it. I suggest rethinking this into a revamp dex. Not just for a specific generation.