• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers vs Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

rckstr

Magnet Risers

Untitled-1.jpg

VS

Omega

war-1.png

Rules:
~5th Gen OU 5v5 War. First clan that gets 3 wins is the winner.
~All battles will be best of 3. Players are allowed to change teams in between matches.
~ All battles will be 6 on 6 lvl 100 OU standard rules.
~ Anything smogon banned will be banned for this war including Drizzle+Swiftswim and Garchomp.
~ No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
~ The results of each battle needs to be posted and confirmed on this thread.
~ All battles must be done on PO, using the Smogon Server.

Teams

Magnet Risers
-Rairyan
-Aenea
-Rockstar
-Albyness
-PokeSonic(WiFi)

Substitutes
-Spencer
-battlemaster123
-Winkledink
-Muzic
-Trickster

Omega
- matgonor
- Skarmory7
- Silver_Anarchy_17
- QuoteMaster
- PsiOmega(WiFi)

Substitutes

TBA

Match-ups
Aenea vs matgonor
Rairyan vs QuoteMaster
Albyness vs Silver_Anarchy_17
Rockstar vs Skarmory7
PokeSonic vs PSiOmega(WIFI)

Last edited:

Hamichu

The Hammiest
Approved

Make sure to keep all your posts pertaining to the war , and most importantly have fun!

Yeah we are all about the war with team sky. Especially me. And this happened fast. Are the people from omega ready yet? Well either way good luck to both sides.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Good job Rair, well done.

Good luck to all participants in this war!!

You did well, Quote. You did your best.

We can win this one! May the Gteat Arceus shine down on us, Omega, and we shall win!

Skarm™

Light It Up
wait, so its already 1-0? wow, that was fast. gl to both sides, and may arceus's light shine down upon is in victory. lol, ima copier

Skarm™

Light It Up
beat rockstar 2-1.

i won first match 1-0, i beat 5 of his pokemon with volc, lol.
second batle was his because i forfeited because my mom was being stupid and was threatening to take my computer away if i dodn't come
third match was mine, 4-0, my volc DESTROYED rockstar.

gg

Status
Not open for further replies.