• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers vs Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's gogogooooo Omeeggaaaaa~

PsiOmega

An old soul
GOOD NEWS! I'm trying to battle PokeSonic soon. The war will go on!

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Oh God what happened here >.<

Let's leave it as a misunderstanding and get the rest of these awesome battles done!

Gl peeps! Please can my opponent let me know when he is available?

Skarm™

Light It Up
i can sub for somebody that needs to be subbed if you guys want

Skarm™

Light It Up
I somehow don't think that even if your clan did need a sub, you'd be allowed to battle again x__x A person is allowed to battle once in a war, right?

Also, gooooooo Magnet Risers! Show 'em who's boss~ xDDD
well no one's battlin lol

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
I haven't seen matgoner post in this thread at all... But you won't be able to sub for him skarm, you've already battled.

Skarm™

Light It Up
I haven't seen matgoner post in this thread at all... But you won't be able to sub for him skarm, you've already battled.

how bout this. if in the next 5 days, if somebody on PO didnt do their battle , ill sub. is that ok?

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
how bout this. if in the next 5 days, if somebody on PO didnt do their battle , ill sub. is that ok?

You can't sub, you've already played >.<

PsiOmega

An old soul
I'm battling PokeSonic right now. GO OMEGA!

PsiOmega

An old soul

Skarm™

Light It Up
Nope, I lost. Sorry to disappoint. Please don't kill me.

DOn't worry, i wont kill you. I'll MASSACRE YOU!!!! lol just kidding, a loss is a loss, so its 2-1, MR's favor. MAT WIN YOUR bATTle PlZ! what was the score, Psi?

GO MR! Let's go, Risers, get this W.

Status
Not open for further replies.