• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necro101

Well, I wanted to post this at midnight eastern time, but I was at mass.
So let me tell you it now MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! and Happy Halloween while we are at it.

RAWK ON

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
The picture of the dead Neko was awesome.

MERRY CHRISTMAS RISERS! Have a bloody good day!!!!!!!

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Merry F*cking Christmas.

Because I'm in the holiday spirit (and the lot of you are ****ing lazy) I'm extending the end of the tourney to January 12th.

Necro101

Merry F*cking Christmas.

Because I'm in the holiday spirit (and the lot of you are ****ing lazy) I'm extending the end of the tourney to January 12th.

Well, my partner Logic is moving to Germany (he is probably there by now) but I haven't seen him on. Will that mean a forfeit on his part, or will you extend the date for us?

RAWK ON

Necro101

How about Logic and Necro VM each other and work out a time when they can both be on. Problem solved, happy rainbows and unicorns all around.

Logic never goes on Serebii. -_- Even if I wanted to, he would se it in like to million years. I will be gone from the 29th to the 3rd or the 4th. Just letting you guys know.

RAWK ON

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
hey guys, got Po on my computer now. Can't load the tourney bracket, so someone please tell me my opp. K thanks, love y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.