• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Ttar, you're facing Geo. The bracket's on page 98 for aanypony who's interested.

I'm not a pony...... plus you misspelled any wrong anyways.

Monogen123.png

Does geo even know that the tourney started?

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Silly Sas, using a double negative.

I do not see me using a double negative. If you are referring to "wrong" it is not a negative. Negatives include no, not, don't, didn't, etc.

Also, Eliteknight told me that Geo quit pokemon and hasn't been on since November so Ttar might get a free win.

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
huh. okey doke, keep me posted :3. Love to be on more guys, but ive had tons of work D:

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
Activity post :3
Haven't gotten on internet much, or much enough to get on Xat atleast. I'll be gone for few weeks because of school, but after that, I'll be on xat nearly every weekend, so wait for until then :3

Necro101

What do y'all thing the big announcement tomorrow will be everypony?

I don't get your post/question. I am guessing thing is think, I guess you meant will be tomorrow not tomorrow will be, and I figured everypony was everyone. If I rewrite it, "What do you all think the big announcement that will be announced tomorrow will be everyone. ( had to add stuff to make make decent sense... It's still a messed up sentence)
Well, I don't know about any big announcement, so I don't know what it will be about (If there is any).

RAWK ON

Last edited:

Necro101

The big announcement is Pokemon X and Pokemon Y for the 3DS in 3D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtNZog2uhXg

That's what Wilie meant... I watched the stream. I got excited when I heard about X and Y. In the end, I saw it coming. I find the starters to be cool. I hope they don't mess up their evolutions. But as I said, the first evolutions look nice. I like how it's going to be on 3ds. I was hoping BW2 would be 3d, but know that there is X and Y it's all fine. I find that he bird (which makes a Y so it will likely be Y's legendary) looks better than the Elk (that makes an X. You get the pattern). Anyway, like everyone, I am excited about the games.

RAWK ON

Edit: This post has no structure whatsoever but it is just to point out what I think.

Last edited:

WillieNelson

Everyone...I am afraid I have to leave. I have had a truly amazing time here, but my friend and me planned to start a clan together. I would have waited until MR closes, but Aenea could keep it going forever with just the people here now and I can't let my friend wait any longer. Rest assured I'll still be at the Xat just as often filling it with pony goodness. It's been one hell of a ride, Risers. May you live long and prosper.

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Eh...I've decided it's time for me to go. I feel I haven't contributed much here anyway, but if XIII ever shows up, tell him I said hi. Bye everyone.

Shinku

neko, desu~
lol. I thought you already left Light Ruler. Oh well.

Activity. Activity. Activity.

Wish people wouldn't keep going on about the new Gen of Pokemon though. I'd much rather wait until it actually comes out to hear about it <.<;

HoboJak

Unbroken
Sorry I haven't been on the xat much lately, I haven't had much time, and when I do get on it's always empty :(
Seeya Swoobat, will miss ya. You too Light, will tell XIII you said hi I guess - he's been busy w/ work for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.