• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

s148147

dark kyurem
PO or Wifi name:s148147
Why you want to join: it is fun
Rate yourself as a battler:40 to a 100
got all the badges on heart gold, platinum, and white
i have a lot of legends

Last edited:

hade15

PO or Wifi name: Hade
Why you want to join: I was asked too :p I will only really be able to do stuff in game at the weekend but internet stuff after school any time
Any personal info: Love Dark type, Electric type and Charizard :D
Rate yourself as a battler: 7-8/10
Referrer (if any): jeffdavid102

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever
yes you can. i dont know where you heard otherwise

:S Well i have PO now, looks kinda confusing at first glance, but i'll get everything sorted out tomorrow after first day back at sh***y college xD

Anyway, my application form;

PO or Wifi name: Danny
Why you want to join: Get better at battling. Jeff told me to :p
Any personal info: Not really. I have an awesome LP youtube channel?
Rate yourself as a battler: Never battled before apart from with friends. 4/10 maybe?

Last edited:

Epouvantail

the taste
@ LetsPlayPokemonHQ, Welcome to the clan~ I hope you enjoy yourself, and I also hope you get to hone your skills as a battler~

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
PO or Wifi name: Regiultima or X
Why you want to join: This place has all the awesome people like Aenea and Epou
Any personal info: FC is in the siggy, just ask if you want to know anything
Rate yourself as a battler: Self opinion: -1/10 Logical rating: 6/10 (I've been out of the competitive environment for a while)
Referrer (if any): Aenea and Epou

Epouvantail

the taste
@RegiUltima, Welcome to the clan, I hope you enjoy yourself here as much, if not more, than you did in your previous clan~

Darkerones

SlowpokeHunter
PO or Wifi name: Candres999 and ANDRES respectively
Why you want to join: I want more Wifi battles....and why not?
Any personal info: 2 years battling competitively,been playing Pokemon for almost a decade.
Rate yourself as a battler: I know the metagame well and can use any style of team but I often make fatal mistakes too.

BTW,check out my stall team(NIDOQUEEN FU*K YEAH!) in the RMT section of the forums!

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
If anyone wants to be on the war team message me or ask me on xat so i can test you asap because i need to train dpp again so i won't be battlering bw ou a lot.

Just to be clear aenea, no one is allowed to be in more than one clan right?? cuz couple guys from IMP wants to join, but wont leave Imperial...

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Just to be clear aenea, no one is allowed to be in more than one clan right?? cuz couple guys from IMP wants to join, but wont leave Imperial...

They aren't, no. But that only applies to Serebii clans. As in, they can't be in more than one *Serebii* clan than one. I'm pretty sure it doesn't apply to clans you join elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.