• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

UK Sparkz

PO or Wifi name: Dominic
Why you want to join: because the clan looks awesome and I will be very active
Any personal info: Im a nice person by nature and I like playing pokemon in my free time, I only use DSi WiFi not 'PO'
Rate yourself as a battler: 6-7
Referrer (if any): N/A

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
welcome new member welcome to party hehe MR is a coolest clan :)

so im pikachu rank is that prestigious rank im so happy rihgt now hehe

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
PO or Wifi name: Dominic
Why you want to join: because the clan looks awesome and I will be very active
Any personal info: Im a nice person by nature and I like playing pokemon in my free time, I only use DSi WiFi not 'PO'
Rate yourself as a battler: 6-7
Referrer (if any): N/A

Welcome to the clan m8, I hope you enjoy it ^^

We do mainly do PO, but we do have some wifi battlers as well :3

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
EDIT: So Im magnemite rank sorry my mistake aenea boss wont happen again you good boss

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Lol we really are not that strict around here XD

Call me Aenea- not boss :p

Oh okay mang Im so happy you good leader Anea hehe I cant wait til Im Metagorss rank! I want to share the glories of Magnet Riser clan! Thank you for oportunity anea and other leders like alby and other leaders like alby and etc.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Welcome to the new member!

Oh okay mang Im so happy you good leader Anea hehe I cant wait til Im Metagorss rank! I want to share the glories of Magnet Riser clan! Thank you for oportunity anea and other leders like alby and other leaders like alby and etc.

C'mon, Vince! You gotta catch up to me! :p

mang

Necro101

I have bad news that I knew about but I decided to post it at the last minute... But twomorow I am going for a week (from June 29 to July 7) to a lost city with nothing in it like it's an old peeps town for a week so no Wifi... I may be able to get a computer once or twice so I wont be going on the chat (probably not) mostly forum posts so don't expect me to be on because I won't. xD
Well talk to ya all in a week and one day.

RAWK ON

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Haha, look at V and Necro debating who's Dovahkiin. *cracks knuckles*

I've slain Alduin twice, become Harbinger of the Companions twice (I think, maybe more?), been named the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood at least three times, nearly become the Guildmaster of the Thieves Guild (only reason I didn't was because I LIKE having an unbreakable lockpick.), and become the Archmage of Winterhold twice. I've both made Ulfric the High King AND crushed his rebellion. I've traveled far and wide across Skyrim, even going so far as to walk from one side of the province to the other (because carriages and fast-traveling are for rushers, mang). I've served every single Daedra. In one file, I used Hjerim to display all of the amazing things I found (house with an armory ftw <3). Also, I've started aiding both the Dawnguard AND the Volkihar Vampires.

In case it wasn't obvious, I have multiple files spanning over both the PS3 and 360 versions. I've played every single race, some more than once (and some a disturbing number of times).

Oh, and V, tip about Potema. She likes to whip at you with shock tendrils while her legion of Draugr attempt to slaughter you. They attack in large numbers and feature high level Draugr. Until you wipe out the Draugr, she's untouchable, and when you DO fight her, she's an adept mage. Welp, good luck (chew)

And to be at least remotely on topic of this clan itself, welcome to the clan V ^_^

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Necro was debating** and I just joined in :B And Moose, nice accomplishments, as for me I is marksman that OHKOs from such a far distance, with a long bow (un) jk, but yeah Im an archer. Speakig of archers....

I shall make this pokemon related by saying that Venusaur lokes Solarbeam, I mean Venusaur!

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Welcome to new member necro

Hehe nice moose you good at skyrim mang but I dunt argue with necro hehe but you good mang so what your favorite race and weapon and misssion?

Oh yeah clan relate stuff oh yeah clan relate stuff oh yeah clan relate stuff so my next rank is pikachu right? Oh yeah thabks for welcome mooseyboy my mang

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
Spreadsheet Crap:
-Sasori fixed your spreadsheet row,quick note to Aenea,when you give someone Rankup,please state what they have done to obtain their current ranks (achievements),or,YOULL CONFUSE THE **** OUT OF ME DAMMIT!:3
-Same for NO XIII
-same for zombiemonkey
-imp added to spreadsheet as magnemite
-UKSparkz added as unrisen
-ampharos dude added to spreadsheet as magnemite

Also,i feel so left out with all this skyrim talk,i MUST BUY it D:<
And,i know the NU tourney sign ups havent even finished yet,but i was thinking of an idea for the new tourney,how bout we stop these official tier **** and do some more FUN tourneys ^-^
such as Word tourney,themed tourney,randomly generated team tourney anyone? xP
@Ampharos DOOOOD im the one with the japanese name on xat,dont confuse me and epou,ill kill you for that >.>

Welcome to all the new Risers~

Last edited:

zombiemonkey1334

I am a llama
Skyrim was really cool for a while, but got really repetitive. I played every race and became head of every guild/ faction... and then I did what I loved doing in Oblivion :3 killed everyone across the land acquiring the highest bounty possible! So that I would always have a challenge!!! lol

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
Monotype tournament, with a type chosen for each partcipant at random :3
Also, Pokesonic, it seems you have forgot to add me to that spreadsheet of yours :p

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Haha, look at V and Necro debating who's Dovahkiin. *cracks knuckles*

I've slain Alduin twice, become Harbinger of the Companions twice (I think, maybe more?), been named the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood at least three times, nearly become the Guildmaster of the Thieves Guild (only reason I didn't was because I LIKE having an unbreakable lockpick.), and become the Archmage of Winterhold twice. I've both made Ulfric the High King AND crushed his rebellion. I've traveled far and wide across Skyrim, even going so far as to walk from one side of the province to the other (because carriages and fast-traveling are for rushers, mang). I've served every single Daedra. In one file, I used Hjerim to display all of the amazing things I found (house with an armory ftw <3). Also, I've started aiding both the Dawnguard AND the Volkihar Vampires.

In case it wasn't obvious, I have multiple files spanning over both the PS3 and 360 versions. I've played every single race, some more than once (and some a disturbing number of times).

Oh, and V, tip about Potema. She likes to whip at you with shock tendrils while her legion of Draugr attempt to slaughter you. They attack in large numbers and feature high level Draugr. Until you wipe out the Draugr, she's untouchable, and when you DO fight her, she's an adept mage. Welp, good luck (chew)

And to be at least remotely on topic of this clan itself, welcome to the clan V ^_^

Wow. I really need to catch up on my Skyrim playing! :p

Oh yeah, clan related stuff...
Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.