• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
On clan related stuff, at what point do the scores got from Bomb Runner qualify for the game of the week contest, extroph?

All of them do, it's just the highest that wins tho ofc. We don't know what the highest score will be, tho.

Necro101

Haha, look at V and Necro debating who's Dovahkiin. *cracks knuckles*

I've slain Alduin twice, become Harbinger of the Companions twice (I think, maybe more?), been named the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood at least three times, nearly become the Guildmaster of the Thieves Guild (only reason I didn't was because I LIKE having an unbreakable lockpick.), and become the Archmage of Winterhold twice. I've both made Ulfric the High King AND crushed his rebellion. I've traveled far and wide across Skyrim, even going so far as to walk from one side of the province to the other (because carriages and fast-traveling are for rushers, mang). I've served every single Daedra. In one file, I used Hjerim to display all of the amazing things I found (house with an armory ftw <3). Also, I've started aiding both the Dawnguard AND the Volkihar Vampires.

In case it wasn't obvious, I have multiple files spanning over both the PS3 and 360 versions. I've played every single race, some more than once (and some a disturbing number of times).

Oh, and V, tip about Potema. She likes to whip at you with shock tendrils while her legion of Draugr attempt to slaughter you. They attack in large numbers and feature high level Draugr. Until you wipe out the Draugr, she's untouchable, and when you DO fight her, she's an adept mage. Welp, good luck (chew)

And to be at least remotely on topic of this clan itself, welcome to the clan V ^_^

I have beaten the thief guild 1,2,3 times, the DB 1,2,3,4 times, the companions are lame so only one time and the college 1,2 I have slained Alduin in many games, I have not gotten dawnguard because it's not out for PS3. I have played every race a least 5 times (some more) I have done new game 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 10.11.12 a 62 times well more cause I can't remember all of them and the numbers don't add up so probably more around like 67 times :D. I have become the dragon born 60 times and etc I got to leave and I beated all drwagon preast and demora lord... And more

RAWK ON

Edit: Welcome new memberz.

I have gotten both sides high king I finished the Stoarmcloak for the second time.

Last edited:

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
When will this debating over who's Dovahkin end? >:D
But surely the next MR Fun tournament is a contest to who can dress their pokemon best for the musical, 'nuff said. xD

Shinku

neko, desu~
Welcome to the new members ^^

@Sonic - Skyrim. Don't buy <____< I considered buying it too at first when Aenea did, but no... I dislike the game~ *is probably gonna be stoned* I prefer Fable and maybe Dark Souls... if I learned how to not die in the second one... *eaten by a dragon*

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Hi Yoshiki boy hehe nice to meet you mang I am imperium also new member in Magnet Riser clan I hope we become we become good friends

Shinku

neko, desu~
Boy? ;__; *checks* nope~ or at least I don't think so.. *sniffles* XD. Anyway, I hope so too ^^ there's also quite a few members on xat, as you know, but everyone becomes friends pretty quickly, so have funnn~ mwaha :3 ...*is suspiciously weird*

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Boy? ;__; *checks* nope~ or at least I don't think so.. *sniffles* XD. Anyway, I hope so too ^^ there's also quite a few members on xat, as you know, but everyone becomes friends pretty quickly, so have funnn~ mwaha :3 ...*is suspiciously weird*

O sorry i thuoght you a boy but you girl okay nice to meet you yoshiki

clan relate stuff okay i want to be pikachu rank so who can i battle i look at first post but people has different chat name i dunno anymore i dunno anymore who to ask like it make my head hurt mang

but after i get pikachu rank it will glorious hehe i make magnet riser boss anea proud of me and also alby boss and other leader and other leader

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis

clan relate stuff okay i want to be pikachu rank so who can i battle i look at first post but people has different chat name i dunno anymore i dunno anymore who to ask like it make my head hurt mang

but after i get pikachu rank it will glorious hehe i make magnet riser boss anea proud of me and also alby boss and other leader and other leader

Gosh, Vince, when did your writing become so incomprehensible!? XD jkjk

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Nicely done, Necro, nicely done. I'd say we're about even xD

And on that note, we should shut up before we get infracted.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun

LMFAO on that sig

Nicely done, Necro, nicely done. I'd say we're about even xD

And on that note, we should shut up before we get infracted.

Moose, you willing to be an RU/Ubers Gym leader for the upcoming league?

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Hey necro boy i remember you told us you no has the dragon masks yet hehe you fool you silly boy

Hehe Darkcharizard you know mang

hey extroph i wanna be gym leader in league someday but hehe i need train more i guess ha? hehe i know if i get metagorss rank i get gym position or no? maybe ha? okey

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I'll do Ubers, Ex. So I guess I'm back xD

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis

Epouvantail

the taste
There's a certain term used to describe what's been going on, but I'm not going to use it here~

And, once again, people: Sign up for the NU tourney if you haven't already!

Last edited:

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
yo watup mang epou mang yo wat up zombie monkey mang yo guys i got new video final fantasy I it come out on ps2 just this year yo mang ima play it now so see ya later hehe o mang so exited

oh yeah clan relate stuff i lost to rairyan best of 3 rank up i won1st battol then he beat me twice hehe god game raryan boy hehe mang

Status
Not open for further replies.