• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiemonkey1334

I am a llama
We need five more participants for the LC tourney!
Join if you enjoy the concept of using adorable little creatures in combat!

wait... Digimon?

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
Bye Rair, you'll be missed!

Gaaaahhhh WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME MY DEAR SLAVES!!!!! Now I have to do spreadsheet work myself =_=
Don't forget to notify me by VM/PM members in need of rankups or any spreadsheet change/update!

Ninja Gallade

Epic ninja
Activity post. also, I'm pretty sure I entered the LC tourney, but if no one heard, I want to be in it.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Four, Epou...we need 4 xD

We're up to 12 now, guys. We can start soon, hopefully.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Well, considering that we both miscalculated and forgot something, I'd say that's a fair compromise.

Legacy Of Hate

PO or Wifi name: LegacyOfHate/TnR
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a competitive, responsible and decent clan that works together. :)
Any personal info: I'm from Puerto Rico & an old friend of RockStar
Rate yourself as a battler: 10!!!! xD nah I do like a 7 I think just check me out
Referrer (if any): Rockstar Bro

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a competitive, responsible and decent clan that works together. :)
Rate yourself as a battler: 10!!!! xD nah I do like a 7 I think just check me out

Accepted, welcome. I hope ya like it here.

Check the link in my sig.

Shinku

neko, desu~
Welcome Legacy of Hate~ ^^ fun shall be had by all here~

But yeah, the xat's link is in Aenea and my sigs, so just come on there whenever you feel like hanging out with the rest of the clan ^^

zombiemonkey1334

I am a llama

Welcome to the clan bro :p

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
CLAN ANNOUNCEMENT:

It is with great honor that I unveil mine and Alby's recent project. Several days have gone into this, and I think it's finally come out well.

As most of the senior members are most likely aware, Alby and Aenea ran a forum for MR through X-Fire. Sadly, the forum never caught on. Alby and I have built a brand new forum, on a brand new provider, Forumotion. This forum operates in the exact same way as Serebii, and has a more private atmosphere. This way, we can post things like war information (including being able to share our teams in the new RMT section) without the prying eyes of other people.

Registration on the clan's forum is quite simple. Only thing is that an admin (me, Alby, or Aenea) needs to activate your account. This is to prevent non-MR members from sneaking in.

Alby and I are working on dispersing the link to all MR members. If you haven't gotten it in the next couple of days, PM me and I'll give it to you. Also, if no one has activated your account in a day or so, let me know. I'll make it a habit to check the admin CP frequently. In the meantime, please make sure our work doesn't go to waste *cute eyes*

Epouvantail

the taste
CLAN ANNOUNCEMENT:

It is with great honor that I unveil mine and Alby's recent project. Several days have gone into this, and I think it's finally come out well.

As most of the senior members are most likely aware, Alby and Aenea ran a forum for MR through X-Fire. Sadly, the forum never caught on. Alby and I have built a brand new forum, on a brand new provider, Forumotion. This forum operates in the exact same way as Serebii, and has a more private atmosphere. This way, we can post things like war information (including being able to share our teams in the new RMT section) without the prying eyes of other people.

Registration on the clan's forum is quite simple. Only thing is that an admin (me, Alby, or Aenea) needs to activate your account. This is to prevent non-MR members from sneaking in.

Alby and I are working on dispersing the link to all MR members. If you haven't gotten it in the next couple of days, PM me and I'll give it to you. Also, if no one has activated your account in a day or so, let me know. I'll make it a habit to check the admin CP frequently. In the meantime, please make sure our work doesn't go to waste *cute eyes*

Sounds great!
I'll make sure to register as soon as possible~

Also, sign up for the LC tourney soon. I plan to just go with as many members as we have soon, so you'll lose your chance to enter, and possibly win, if you slack!

Status
Not open for further replies.