• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiemonkey1334

I am a llama
Not to jump on the bandwagon here, but I'll be leaving too. I'm afraid with all the stuff coming up and going on right now, I haven't been able to have a lot of free time to myself. I was hoping I'd have enough to participate in the LC tourney, but that hasn't worked out very well either. ( Not to mention the drama) Still I wish everyone good luck, but there really isn't a point to staying here. Sorry guys

Necro101

It's that time of year again... (Activity post)

Yes it is. There going to leave us in bones at the end if the road and come back again and make this clan more active than ever. Oh and I'm leaving. XD JK I'm not leaving I am a sworn member of MR. May we never die.

RAWK ON

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
Yes it is. There going to leave us in bones at the end if the road and come back again and make this clan more active than ever. Oh and I'm leaving. XD JK I'm not leaving I am a sworn member of MR. May we never die.

RAWK ON

Yes, MR shall RAWK ON till the end of the world!

Activity post. Sorry I've been so inactive, I've had a camp all week. Today is the last day and it's a half day, so I will be on later.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Those that have left, best of luck.

Silly people though, Neko and Alby are still part of the great family that is MR! MR will never die. We are one, a family together. We will always be together.

You can not be part of MR, yet the influence of MR always remains, as shown!

HoboJak

Unbroken

Please? Lmao
Well anyways, so this post isn't *complete* spam, been trying to meet up w/ Ninja for our battle but keep coming on just late. Oh yeah, and activity post, though I think the xat shows I'm active anyway.

Necro101

Those that have left, best of luck.

Silly people though, Neko and Alby are still part of the great family that is MR! MR will never die. We are one, a family together. We will always be together.

I did not get the last part... "You can not be part of MR, yet the influence of MR alway remains, as shown"
What's that supose to mean and activity post at the same time.

RAWK ON

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
It means that even members who have left will always remember MR and keep some of the spirit.

Epouvantail

the taste
Please be swift with your battles, I am growing tired of waiting for this tourney to end.

That being said, round 2 will be over on the 21st. Activity wins will be given out on that date.

Status
Not open for further replies.