• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinku

neko, desu~
Oh yeah, just so people know, gonna go to Ireland in a few hours, so I may not be online/on xat as much. I'll be dragging my laptop with me of course, as usual, so I'm hoping they have wi-fi. So it'll be from today until nighttime on monday. Just letting you peoples knooow~~

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Welcome Rob, sorry for not saying hey earlier, it's been a busy day for me.

I hope you enjoy your time here, let me know should you need anything.

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
Howdy Rob, hope it's been a smooth transition into the clan. Also, guys, sorry i'm never here, so many issues and stuff at the moment irl will be back soon.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Oh yeah, just so people know, gonna go to Ireland in a few hours, so I may not be online/on xat as much. I'll be dragging my laptop with me of course, as usual, so I'm hoping they have wi-fi. So it'll be from today until nighttime on monday. Just letting you peoples knooow~~

Ireland? Good luck getting drunk.... *Shot*

Hope you have a fun time ^^

SirRob

Not a pervert
Welcome Rob, sorry for not saying hey earlier, it's been a busy day for me.

I hope you enjoy your time here, let me know should you need anything.
Hello, and thank you! That's totally fine, I understand.

Howdy Rob, hope it's been a smooth transition into the clan. Also, guys, sorry i'm never here, so many issues and stuff at the moment irl will be back soon.
Thank you too! Yeah, I guess it's the time of year where things start to get hectic, huh?

Necro101

Welcome Rob. Hope you like the clan and have a nice time. I will be updating the spreadsheet again. I WILL!!!

RAWK ON

Last edited:

HoboJak

Unbroken
Lost to Sonic 3-0. Got freeze hax'd first attack of the game, and nothing went my way from there on out.(Other than perhaps a burn that changed hardly anything)
Good game Sonic, go beat up that Rockstar guy :p

ADTR4L

New Age Retro Hippie
Hey guys... not gonna be on till sunday im getting checked to see if my concussion is getting better today and im going to a wedding tomorrow.... yeah not looking forward to getting dressed up DX lol

WindieStyles

PO or Wifi name: Resolution.
Why you want to join: Not sure :<
Any personal info: Nah
Rate yourself as a battler: 10/10
Referrer (if any): I do what i want :<

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Weeeeeel after falling asleep on my couch for several hours due to exhaustion, welcome to MR Windy! :3

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Oh and brilliant new war post Alby, love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.