• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
PO or Wifi name:Sid
Why you want to join:Cause I <3 PO!!!!!
Any personal info:I'm a boy native to India :3
Rate yourself as a battler:I'm a amatuer , I lost to aenea 0-1 :'(
Referrer (if any):Myself

Welcome, I hope you like it here :3

Necro101

HAPPY B-DAY AENEA!!!!
Yeah happy B-DAY. I will just say the usual stuff people say. *ALERT GAY STAR WARS QUOTE COMING* Have a nice Birthday day and "May the Force be with You"

RAWK ON and happy birthday again.

Shinku

neko, desu~
Nothing about Star Wars will ever be gay T____T

But alas, happy birthday and godspeed, young padawan, Aenea!!! =D

Also, welcome Alder! May your stay here be filled with sunshine, joy, and many rainbow pooping unicorns (called Willie)!!! :3

WillieNelson

Silly Neko, the Pegasi have the responsibility of making the rainbows...by taking Pegasus foals that fail their flight test and chucking them in the Rainbow Factory to be ground up for the pleasure of all the unicorns and earth ponies. =D

To stay on topic, welcome, Alder, to the mad house that is Magnet Risers! *fires party cannon*

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
*Comes back and gets struck with a crowbar* Ouch.
Happy late birthday to you, Aenea. :D
(I'll be coming to xat as soon as I can, if not today, then tomorrow, so until then~

Necro101

Its Thanksgiving weekend in Canada. So I will be going to see family for the weekend. I will be back Monday. Not gone for long but still. Just wanted to let you know.

RAWK ON

xFireSensei

PO or Wifi name: Jose (Short for Joseph not Hosai)
Why you want to join: I be part of the clan
Any personal info: xat ID: iFireSensei (682762893)
Rate yourself as a battler: 8.5
Referrer (if any): Nope

Last edited:

L0gIcErR0r

Good-For-Nothing
Why hello there, MR. I finally make another post on the clan thread that isn't my application! Weeeeee! Btw count me in on the monogen tourney :)

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Welcome to this madhouse known as MR Fire sensei ^.< *gets hit in the face by a crowbar* o_O

Monogen tourney? D: what is that? <_< >_>

1. It was not a crowbar. It was a pole.

2. Your team can only be composed of Pokemon introduced in that gen. (EX. Gyrados, Jolteon, Hypno, Golem, Charizard, Blastoise.)

Status
Not open for further replies.