• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
Happy one month MR! Love everyone on here, best environment for any clan :D Look forward to more awesome times with you all :D

bjarneos

naruto problems
^^ Activity post and hi all hmmm war vs drac?
EDIT:Won vs Moosesmuggler 4-0

EDIT AGAIN : i have B,C and F time for a higher rank

Last edited:

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
^^ Activity post and hi all hmmm war vs drac?
EDIT:Won vs Moosesmuggler 4-0

EDIT AGAIN : i have B,C and F time for a higher rank

2 days away from having rankup C m8 :p

PO or Wifi name: AbFabTrainerKira or Ezekiel
Why you want to join: WillieNelson and Shadow_V_Creator recommended it to me
Any personal info: Ask and I'll give it.
Rate yourself as a battler: 7/10
Referrer (if any): Shadow_V_Creator

Shinku

neko, desu~

Welcome to the clan~ the clan xat is in mine and Aenea's sigs ^^ you're welcome to come join us anytime there :3

NO.XIII

Excadrill Master
hey guys just made it back from vacation i will be able to battle and what not now.

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
YOUUUU CAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMEEE!!!!!!!!
yayness! and welcome to MR!

also, my wifi name/PO is now Shadow_V-Creator, Tini, or Victinirules
depends on where i am :/
Or Krys...

Last edited:
KIRA!!!!! *tacklehugs* Glad to have you here buddeh :3

YARP! *Is tacklehugged* Thanks, brah ^^

YOUUUU CAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMEEE!!!!!!!!
yayness! and welcome to MR!

also, my wifi name/PO is now Shadow_V-Creator, Tini, or Victinirules
depends on where i am :/
Or Krys...

Thank you, Shatini ^^ (sorry if that sounds lame, I came up with it on the spot ^^)

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
Hey guys its so nice here just posting so u guys dont think i died ^o^
as u all know by now (that's if u didn't already forget i exist ;-; )my dad cut off the internet from our house till next month,its still a rlly long time but i gotta study for my final exams and my governmental exams which all end 15/6/2012 so yeaaaa
i just wanted to say a couple things:
1-HOLY **** AENEA THATS ALOT OF NEW MEMBERS!!!!im honestly not so happy since this clan just lost its "family atmosphere" where there was only a few members and we were all besties :l
2-what merger?is there some kind of merger with PeU or something?explanation plz for whats going on now
3-about the war team u guys know i cant collect tokens since i can only be online for like 30 mins a week,(thats IF i can get on im prolly not gonna be here for WEEEEKKSSSS),and i think im worthy of a spot on the war team,not a sub,a real spot on the war team,rair im just saying that U KNOW that shaymin coulda taken down both poli and ur shaymin if only i went for earth power instead of seed flare (wary).lol jk but srsly i RLLY want a spot on war team if possible,rair...idk do smth bout it :3
OK thats it guys this is just an activity post,a rlly big one at that :p but yeaa,i miss all of u,im glad is getting bigger and hope ur all ok

GO RISERS!!!!
sonicavi.png

Last edited:

Shinku

neko, desu~
Hey guys its so nice here just posting so u guys dont think i died ^o^
as u all know by now (that's if u didn't already forget i exist ;-; )my dad cut off the internet from our house till next month,its still a rlly long time but i gotta study for my final exams and my governmental exams which all end 15/6/2012 so yeaaaa
i just wanted to say a couple things:
1-HOLY **** AENEA THATS ALOT OF NEW MEMBERS!!!!im honestly not so happy since this clan just lost its "family atmosphere" where there was only a few members and we were all besties :l
2-what merger?is there some kind of merger with PeU or something?explanation plz for whats going on now
3-about the war team u guys know i cant collect tokens since i can only be online for like 30 mins a week,(thats IF i can get on im prolly not gonna be here for WEEEEKKSSSS),and i think im worthy of a spot on the war team,not a sub,a real spot on the war team,rair im just saying that U KNOW that shaymin coulda taken down both poli and ur shaymin if only i went for earth power instead of seed flare (wary).lol jk but srsly i RLLY want a spot on war team if possible,rair...idk do smth bout it :3
OK thats it guys this is just an activity post,a rlly big one at that :p but yeaa,i miss all of u,im glad is getting bigger and hope ur all ok

GO RISERS!!!!
sonicavi.png

Hey Sonic ^^ welcome back, people were wondering where you vanished to yesterday xD

Anyway, while I'm here I may as well answer your points.

1. The clan hasn't really lost it's family atmosphere despite the increase in members. We still have tons of laughs and the most random conversations xD. So we're like a bigger family nao~
2. Before the war, Moose decided to close MeU and merge with MR once the war ended due to inactivity. So now MR and PeU are partners in crime and technically all part of MR now ^^
3. I don't really think there are any exceptions to the rules of becoming part of the war team I'm afraid. Besides, if you're only on for 30 minutes a week it's unlikely that you'd be able to do anything or battle against anyone should a war occur ><

There ya go~ xD

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Haha definitely don't think the family aspect will ever be lost, dysfunctional often times yes, but never not one XD

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
For everyone that doesn't know, Sonic's country and area is currently under attack. I hope everyone will join me in hoping he gets through it ok :<

Status
Not open for further replies.