• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
oh God I lost the sign in! Should I have more time available?

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
New Game of the Week + Other Announcements

Alas, June 6th has arrived, and no one entered for the Game of the Week. So, I am announcing the new game for this week, which is... Toss the Turtle!

Have fun guys, and be sure to post your best scores! And also, please do vm/pm me the score instead, it'll help me organize things better. Thanks!

Other Announcements:

-There will be a new section in the Year of Tepig Arcades called Guess that Pokemon! It will be a picture that is zoomed in on a specific Pokemon detail. Please do look at the 5th post soon to learn more about it!

-I will be organizing the Magnet Risers League for our clan, along with the help of Rockstar19958 and other volunteers. Please pm me if you want to contribute to the upcoming league! It will be a PO only league, sorry :>

Also, I will be taking application forms via PM ONLY to become a Gym Leader. There will be 16 Gym leaders total, and 8 Elites. There will be two sides to the league, one standard-tiered, and another with crazier tiers. More information will be provided as soon as leaders talk more about it.

Name:
Tier: (RU, OU, Monocolor, Monotype, CC, etc)
Badge:
Reasons why you are a qualified leader:
Explain your tier: (Only if it's not standard)

Last edited:

NO.XIII

Excadrill Master
I lost to Aenea in my tourney battle.

Epouvantail

the taste
Only two battles left in round one!

Make sure to PM/VM your opponent to arrange a time, if you haven't already!

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Alas, June 6th has arrived, and no one entered for the Game of the Week. So, I am announcing the new game for this week, which is... Toss the Turtle!

Have fun guys, and be sure to post your best scores! And also, please do vm/pm me the score instead, it'll help me organize things better. Thanks!

Other Announcements:

-There will be a new section in the Year of Tepig Arcades called Guess that Pokemon! It will be a picture that is zoomed in on a specific Pokemon detail. Please do look at the 5th post soon to learn more about it!

-I will be organizing the Magnet Risers League for our clan, along with the help of Rockstar19958 and other volunteers. Please pm me if you want to contribute to the upcoming league! It will be a PO only league, sorry :>

Also, I will be taking application forms via PM ONLY to become a Gym Leader. There will be 16 Gym leaders total, and 8 Elites. There will be two sides to the league, one standard-tiered, and another with crazier tiers. More information will be provided as soon as leaders talk more about it.

Name:
Tier: (RU, OU, Monocolor, Monotype, CC, etc)
Badge:
Reasons why you are a qualified leader:
Explain your tier: (Only if it's not standard)

So I'm just supposed to post my score here, right?

naamloos333.png

I like the idea btw =3

Last edited:

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
Hey all how's things?
Just activity, saying i'm still here :D
Nice to see your back rair, your pretty cool :3. Pity about the league, wish i could help a bit more :/.
That's it for now, i'll have activity posts over the next week or two, see how things are going :3
Stay well risers, your all awesome

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
At least it helps bump the thread, so Assn shouldn't be scorned for that! :3
*squeaks "moar!" "moar!"*~

You scream 'moar' around me often enough as it is... That and other things....

@ Azu

Unfortunately most of us only do PO, even me as my wifi screwed up and doesn't like me using WEP any more ;(

Be cool just to see ya though ^^

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Frontier Update #1

Here is what we have currently. Underlined is approved by me, Italicized is approved by Aenea, and normal bold is TBT (to be tested). Purple is the special league, and normal color is for the standard side:

Rockstar- "BW OU"

Extroph- "RU Hero Tier" : NU team with one RU Pokemon
DarkCharizard2- "GSC OU"
XatuGamer- "Challenge Cup"
Trickster44- "CC Triples"
illogical Enigma- "Name TBA for now" : Start with any Pokemon, and continue to pick other dual types from that original pokemon. Example is Infernape/Machamp -> Gallade -> Metagross -> Skarmory
Epouvantail- "Piplup Tier" : Lv 100 All-Piplup team. Enemy must use a different team full of another water starter, like Oshawott.
TrainerChris- "RBY OU"

Elite Four:

1stDeadlySin- "BW UU"
BaronSilver- "BW Ubers"

Be sure to send me an application form to be a Gym Leader, and maybe even an Elite Four!

EDIT: Aenea and I have taken out the E4 section for the special side, and will add an 8-leader minimum for it. So as long as you're active and creative, you can be a leader for the section

Last edited:

Epouvantail

the taste
Here is what we have currently. Underlined is approved by me, Italicized is approved by Aenea, and normal bold is TBT (to be tested). Purple is the special league, and normal color is for the standard side:

Extroph- "RU Hero Tier" : NU team with one RU Pokemon
Rockstar- "BW OU"
DarkCharizard2- "GSC OU"
XatuGamer- "Challenge Cup"
Trickster44- "CC Triples"
illogical Enigma- "Name TBA for now" : Start with a dual type Pokemon, and continue to pick other dual types from that original pokemon. Example is Infernape -> Gallade -> Metagross -> Skarmory
Epouvantail- "Piplup Tier" : Lv 100 All-Piplup team. Enemy must use a different team full of another water starter, like Oshawott.

Elite Four:

1stDeadlySin- "BW UU"
BaronSilver- "BW Ubers"

Be sure to send me an application form to be a Gym Leader, and maybe even an Elite Four!

EDIT: Aenea and I have taken out the E4 section for the special side, and will add an 8-leader minimum for it. So as long as you're active and creative, you can be a leader for the section

Yay~
Piplups~

I guess I'm going to have to start playing Pokemon again to do that...

Currently moving away from Dream World Ubers and going back to my OU comfort zone. Trying to be flexible, y'know ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.