• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Amount of organization time + art time + busy schedule for me + post time = about a week or so

And alright Willie :> We're looking for an RU and NU player now.

So far for the standard side:

TrainerChris - Ubers
Rairyan - OU
PokeSonic - OU
Aenea - CS OU
scizor64 - UU
Necro101 - CS UU

E4:

Alby - OU
Rockstar - BW2 OU
Extroph - NU
1stDeadlySin(when he comes back) - UU

I thought you said I could be GSC OU, Ex. >.>

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
I think GSC OU comes under the non-standard tiers, m8.

@ Sasori:

Rankup given in OP and mainpage ^^

Make sure you tell us if you feel you have met a rankup condition, we won't give it otherwise!!!

NO.XIII

Excadrill Master
hey guys, sorry i have not been on that xat much the last few days, i have been busy and neither myself nor hobojak/dizzeh(whichever he is going by today) will be able to get on much until next tuesday as we will be traveling to compete in the pokemon US national championships this weekend. i hope you all have fun while we are gone.

on another note i have been in the clan a month and i believe that gets me a rank up.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
hey guys, sorry i have not been on that xat much the last few days, i have been busy and neither myself nor hobojak/dizzeh(whichever he is going by today) will be able to get on much until next tuesday as we will be traveling to compete in the pokemon US national championships this weekend. i hope you all have fun while we are gone.

on another note i have been in the clan a month and i believe that gets me a rank up.

That's ok m8, best of luck in it.

Given ya that rank up aswell ^^

zombiemonkey1334

I am a llama
I have completed a series of hard artwork to practice my new style. Here is the best example (Rockstar's current sig:)

Those look incredible ex!!! I'll love you forever if you make me a feraligatr one<3 I'll even apply for a GL spot lol
Also I've been in the clan a month, although some stuff came up and I've become a lot less active, so I think that's a rankup right?

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Those look incredible ex!!! I'll love you forever if you make me a feraligatr one<3 I'll even apply for a GL spot lol
Also I've been in the clan a month, although some stuff came up and I've become a lot less active, so I think that's a rankup right?

Alright, rankup given ^^ Do try and be active tho if you can :p

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
PO name: Dragonborn Legend
Why you want to join: Coolest clan in serebii.
Any personal info: I like Skyrim and Skyrim is not that different from Pokemon.
Rate yourself as a battler: Ash Ketchum level.
Referrer (if any): Extroph and TrainerChris

zombiemonkey1334

I am a llama
Alright, rankup given ^^ Do try and be active tho if you can :p

I'm trying to be as much as I can, the Marines don't make it any easier with all the paperwork I've had to do

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
I think GSC OU comes under the non-standard tiers, m8.

@ Sasori:

Rankup given in OP and mainpage ^^

Make sure you tell us if you feel you have met a rankup condition, we won't give it otherwise!!!

Oh...Ok. :p

Great luck to you three! :D (I wish I could go...pack me in your suitcases, alright? :p)

This is for Standard side :)

And I'll take requests on the new art once I'm clear with art requests.

All right, thanks for the clear-up. :) And I'm probably gonna request one :D

EDIT:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
PO name: Dragonborn Legend
Why you want to join: Coolest clan in serebii.
Any personal info: I like Skyrim and Skyrim is not that different from Pokemon.
Rate yourself as a battler: Ash Ketchum level.
Referrer (if any): Extroph and TrainerChris
Welcome Vince, nice to see you again :D, thought you quit Pokemon.

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Hi thanks fr acepting me I am dragonborn I am back! :D

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
were is link to the chat? im so hapy thanks for acepting me guys

Status
Not open for further replies.