• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
Farewell Sonic, I hope you have a good life after this
(What's up with everyone leaving?)

On a side note, hows the NU tournament setup going, Epou?

Epouvantail

the taste
Farewell Sonic, I hope you have a good life after this
(What's up with everyone leaving?)

On a side note, hows the NU tournament setup going, Epou?

They're...going... Still need a few more people, I need to tally them, actually...

That being said, good bye to Sonic.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
PO or Wifi name: Triella
Why you want to join: I find the clan very interesting, and full of powerful members, and I want to learn to improve my batting skills.
Any personal info: My name is Melissa :p
Rate yourself as a battler: from 7 to 9 I guess... hard to tell however, since I have been able to do some cool deeds :p
Referrer (if any): None

Welcome to the clan, I hope ya have a good time :3

rckstr

Team Pose
Trainer name:The BW2 Rival
Pokémon:Lucario/Hydreigon/Gengar/Gyarados/Scizor/Thundurus-T

Overworld Pokémon
Pokémon 1:Thundurus-T
Pokémon 2:Hydreigon

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Team Pose
Trainer name: Aenea
Pokémon: Victini

Farewell Sonic, gl with whatever you have planned

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Team form thingy
Trainer: Lucian
Team: Kyogre, Mewtwo, Ferrothorn, Zekrom, Dialga, Forretress

Necro101

NOTICE:

I will need to leave the clan :( for the summer because I wonèt be active enought. Still count me as a memeber but dont expect me to post. In the end of August I will be active again. So I am still a member but an unactive one for the summer (I though of quiting and rejoining but I WOULD LOOSE MY RANK).

RAWK ON till I come back

And bye all memebers who are gone.

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
We've lost some good people MR, but we are still an amazing group, and a loving family :D I've got holidays soon, so my activity will improve :3 sorry for not being around as much :/ keep kicking *** risers :)
Edit:Cya Necro, i'll miss your rawk on at the end of every post :3 take care

Last edited:

NO.XIII

Excadrill Master
well guys i am back from nationals i placed 51st out of the 148 in my group and am ready to keep getting better and to keep on rising!

Epouvantail

the taste
Official Leaving Post

Hate to say it, but I'm going to leave, too.
As much as I hate going back on my promises, this clan has become too stressful for me to be in, let alone lead.
I had a great, and fun run here in MR, and really, it's been the best time in my whole, pathetic life.
That being said, I'm going away from clans in general. I will still be on Xat, so do not concern with that~
Good luck, Risers.

...I'm...Sorry...Aenea...

Last edited:

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bye epou :(

EDIT : Bye rockstar...

WAT THE EFF EVERYONE STOP LEAVING!

NO.XIII

Excadrill Master
aenea if you saw what this said before please disregard i asked him 12 times if he really wanted to leave and then when i told him i posted it he changed his mind...

Last edited:
Hate to say it, but I'm going to leave, too.
As much as I hate going back on my promises, this clan has become too stressful for me to be in, let alone lead.
I had a great, and fun run here in MR, and really, it's been the best time in my whole, pathetic life.
That being said, I'm going away from clans in general. I will still be on Xat, so do not concern with that~
Good luck, Risers.

...I'm...Sorry...Aenea...
My ride! it left! wait for me!

bai douchebag aenea

Status
Not open for further replies.