• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to jump on the bandwagon, but I'm leaving as well. I've realised I'm not welcome here, so I will take my leave before this is proven any further. Goodbye, Magnet Risers. May you continue to be prosperous and triumphant.

NO.XIII

Excadrill Master
goodbye i guess kira and everybody else, man i go on vacation for 5 days and look what happens...

zombiemonkey1334

I am a llama
;~; why is everyone leaving? I don't wanna say goodbye to so many people at once...

ADTR4L

New Age Retro Hippie
I am leaving MR.... too many personal problems and seeing all my friends go is not helping... i will miss you guys but its too hard to stay here now.... goodbye

Goodbye to all who I haven't already said bye to.

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
Goodbye to everyone who left :(
NO.XIII: I know that feeling, bro. The first clan I was in dispanded while I was on a 1 week holiday :O

But I'm sure that the rest of us can still hold the clan together. Stay strong, MR rangers! :D

PO name: SkyNet
Why you want to join: Looks fun
Any personal info: You will get to know me in time!
Rate yourself as a battler: Decent

Last edited:

zombiemonkey1334

I am a llama
NO.XIII: I know that feeling, bro. The first clan I was in dispanded while I was on a 1 week holiday :O

Same thing happened to me when I lost internet for almost a week...
Seriously though guys, don't leave! D,:

Necro101

We've lost some good people MR, but we are still an amazing group, and a loving family :D I've got holidays soon, so my activity will improve :3 sorry for not being around as much :/ keep kicking *** risers :)
Edit:Cya Necro, i'll miss your rawk on at the end of every post :3 take care

I am not gone yet... I am just going to be gone two weeks strait and another week with no wifi me still in this clan. (for now)
Since all the members are leaving will try to be the most active as I can so cancel my post. If I can get a computer, I will use it to go to Serebii and got to chat or just post someting.
This clan is loosing leaders...(leaders are quiting) that means..... NEW LEADERS.... That could be good news in a way. (just trying to cheer the clan up).
Also everyone is not just leaving for personnal manners all at once, (some are but not all) but why now. The next one who quits needs to have a beter excuse...

RAWK ON

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I'm sorry guys. I'm taking my leave of MR. The past couple of days (or rather, what I've heard of them and seen today) have been nothing but conflict and drama, which I can't tolerate. I'm a very peaceful and fun-loving person, and conflict is nothing but a block to me. Furthermore, I have, since before PeU closed, been considering retiring from Pokemon. Now seems to be the time. So I am hereby quitting this clan, Serebii, and Pokemon in general. I will miss all of you, despite the rampant conflict of the past few days.

If you wish to keep in touch with me, my Skype username is the same as...well, my usual name. I will accept any and all requests, though I'd appreciate knowing who you are. Also, you can follow me under, yet again the same name, on Twitter, if you're so inclined (though I'll soon be changing that to my pen name when the time comes). I hope to keep in touch with as many of you as possible.

So I guess this is it, eh? I'll miss you guys, I really will. Oh, and one more thing, I encourage all PeU members to stay if they can. I don't want to cause an even further decrease in membership here by leaving.

And with that, goodbye, Risers *salute*

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
The clan won't close. I am not leaving.

I am sorry for whatever I have done to make those who are leaving go, and I wish you the best wherever you plan to go.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
PO or Wifi name: Geovani
Why you want to join: Rejoining
Any personal info: what do you want to know?
Rate yourself as a battler: 1
Referrer (if any): God

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I'm currently a bit fed up with the drama, and most people I like are gone as well. Thus I'm leaving as well.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
PO or Wifi name: Geovani
Why you want to join: Rejoining
Any personal info: what do you want to know?
Rate yourself as a battler: 1
Referrer (if any): God

Welcome back Geo, glad you are here.

Take care assn :<

@ Everyone

OP will be massively updated later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.