• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

scizor64

"sciz"
Im still in the clan and will continue to remain in it for as long as Aenea lets me be in. Yea a lot of people left but ive had so many good times in the clan i cant bear to leave it.

zombiemonkey1334

I am a llama
Welcome back Geo.
Goodbye Moose and Assn, I wish you both the best of luck. Also, I'll be staying in the clan as well. I know a lot of people have left, but hopefully we'll be able to pull through it.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
I wonder who's even left (and with the inactive peeps probs are not alot ) >.>

Nah, I did an inactive check 2 days ago, I've not updated the OP yet with those that left today, but everyone else on that list is active.

Again, best of luck to those leaving, may you find somewhere you truely enjoy.

Last edited:

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
I also belong to those who will stay in MR until it truly vanishes, which we shall not let happen!
(But what's this conflict and drama that has been talked among those who left? :O)

Goodbye to all who have left in the time when I last posted bye.

PO or Wifi name: I seriously just started pokemon, so sorry, what's PO >.<
Why you want to join: Well I'm pretty new to competitive pokemon, and pokemon in general, and a friend said that clans are the best way to improve
Any personal info: Nothing really special here :p
Rate yourself as a battler: umm 0/10? I've never battled before xDD
Referrer (if any): well, if you mean referrer to this clan, then nobody, I was just checking the clan posts thingies, and saw this one, seemed cooler than most of em!

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
PO or Wifi name: I seriously just started pokemon, so sorry, what's PO >.<
Why you want to join: Well I'm pretty new to competitive pokemon, and pokemon in general, and a friend said that clans are the best way to improve
Any personal info: Nothing really special here :p
Rate yourself as a battler: umm 0/10? I've never battled before xDD
Referrer (if any): well, if you mean referrer to this clan, then nobody, I was just checking the clan posts thingies, and saw this one, seemed cooler than most of em!

Welcome to the clan, I hope you enjoy it :3 We'll be happy to help you with pokemon ^^

Check the link in my sig ^^

NO.XIII

Excadrill Master
hello everyone just posting to reassert the fact that i have no plans on leaving this clan anytime soon, and to the best of my knowledge neither does dizz.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
:p

In the signiture which is under this post, there is a link below the part that says 'Sig credit: Extroph. I still love you Azu!! And pkmnfn for the userbar :3'.

Click it :p

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Blue - PO = Pokemon Online. It's a battle simulator for competive Pokemon and you have to download it.

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
or you can go with Pokemon Showdown (download not necessary).
Both are good in my opnion. Animation and music are a plus to Showdown, but both PO and Showdown are good anyway :)
Also, welcome :D

Edit: Aenea, I noticed that I've been in the clan for over a week now, so mind giving me a rank up when you have free time from this member list updating? Ty in advance :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.