• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
epou, when is it? I can make a team, but i don't wanna time out again :/ silly australian timezones...

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
It starts as soon as we get 16 people.

And also, a note about the forums. Please use a name that we commonly refer to you by, or your username itself. If you don't, I won't recognize you when you register. At the very least, identify yourself to me in a PM/VM/chat. On that note, who is "Lofty"? Someone registered under that name, but I've never seen it before, so please inform me who you are so I can activate your account.

zombiemonkey1334

I am a llama
CLAN ANNOUNCEMENT:

It is with great honor that I unveil mine and Alby's recent project. Several days have gone into this, and I think it's finally come out well.

As most of the senior members are most likely aware, Alby and Aenea ran a forum for MR through X-Fire. Sadly, the forum never caught on. Alby and I have built a brand new forum, on a brand new provider, Forumotion. This forum operates in the exact same way as Serebii, and has a more private atmosphere. This way, we can post things like war information (including being able to share our teams in the new RMT section) without the prying eyes of other people.

Registration on the clan's forum is quite simple. Only thing is that an admin (me, Alby, or Aenea) needs to activate your account. This is to prevent non-MR members from sneaking in.

Alby and I are working on dispersing the link to all MR members. If you haven't gotten it in the next couple of days, PM me and I'll give it to you. Also, if no one has activated your account in a day or so, let me know. I'll make it a habit to check the admin CP frequently. In the meantime, please make sure our work doesn't go to waste *cute eyes*

That's awesome, just remember to give a link to anyone interested.

Also, I'm learning how to create custom trainer sprites. So if anyone is interested in having a custom sprite, please PM me any ideas for sprites and I'll do my best to make you one, but please be specific in what you want the trainer to look like. I'll do my best to make them look as good as possible :)

IceBoi

G-MASSIVE
CLAN ANNOUNCEMENT:

It is with great honor that I unveil mine and Alby's recent project. Several days have gone into this, and I think it's finally come out well.

As most of the senior members are most likely aware, Alby and Aenea ran a forum for MR through X-Fire. Sadly, the forum never caught on. Alby and I have built a brand new forum, on a brand new provider, Forumotion. This forum operates in the exact same way as Serebii, and has a more private atmosphere. This way, we can post things like war information (including being able to share our teams in the new RMT section) without the prying eyes of other people.

Registration on the clan's forum is quite simple. Only thing is that an admin (me, Alby, or Aenea) needs to activate your account. This is to prevent non-MR members from sneaking in.

Alby and I are working on dispersing the link to all MR members. If you haven't gotten it in the next couple of days, PM me and I'll give it to you. Also, if no one has activated your account in a day or so, let me know. I'll make it a habit to check the admin CP frequently. In the meantime, please make sure our work doesn't go to waste *cute eyes*

Sounds good
ill register

CLAN ANNOUNCEMENT:

Sounds good, I'll join. Also this is my activity post. Busy irl again.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Dizzeh's rank and stuff fixed on both OP and the spreadsheet.

Legacy-Of-Hate added and given test battle/week in clan on spreadsheet and OP.

Guys, please tell me when you guys need a rank up! It's also a way of checking your activity! Rank ups are by request only!!! Please, check your rank if you would like higher standing within the clan!

For anyone who can only do their test battles by wifi, I can do this since I now have a 3ds and my wifi works again, so just ask.

Currently lacking for help with the spreadsheet due to peeps being away (this is completely understandable) so if you know how to use google spreadsheets and are interested in helping please let me know :3

HoboJak

Unbroken
Dizzeh's rank and stuff fixed on both OP and the spreadsheet.

"HoboJak Founder"
When did this happen? Unless people can magically become founders months after the clan is made, nope. And considering I left before, I should hardly be Metang o_O

GameMaster10

Gaming Guru
CLAN ANNOUNCEMENT:

Even though I'm not very active, I still want to be a part of this. Send that link!

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
"HoboJak Founder"
When did this happen? Unless people can magically become founders months after the clan is made, nope. And considering I left before, I should hardly be Metang o_O

That's exactly it. Magic.

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
Who are you?
I am Amphy.
Who am I?
You're Amphy.
I'm Amphy~

Managed to catch internet today, and maybe tomorrow :D
Send me the forum link, please. It sounds very interesting :D

(And Aenea, you still haven't given me my rank up (for being member for a month) that I requested ages ago ;( )

Ninja Gallade

Epic ninja
CLAN ANNOUNCEMENT:

That sounds Awesome, I'd like a link to that site if you would. Also Aenea, I've been in the clan for a week now, so I would like if you rank me up please.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Activity Post (Since I haven't been talking much on the xat)

Also, I don't see myself posting on the MR forums much.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
PO or Wifi name: I am stupid
Why you want to join: to teach some noobs a lesson once and for all
Any personal info: yes wind me up and i make it personal :)
Rate yourself as a battler: the best
Referrer (if any) 1 little beggar :p

Epouvantail

the taste

Welcome back, Rawr.
Also accepted.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand

I can name a lot of things wrong with th-

*Gets shot by Aenea*

Welcome back! (Make sure to stay this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.