• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makaveli

Gone for Good.
Well my time is up here, it has been truly fun, but now I must continue on my clan expedition. Tgod gg ! later guys.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I'm sorry, MR, but my time here is up as well. I'm frankly tired of all of the drama that goes on around here. On top of that, I feel that being on Serebii has become a detriment to me. My grades have gone downhill ever since I joined (Serebii, not MR), and with a new semester coming up, I don't want the distraction. Also, with me starting to write, I feel that being glued to the chat is one of the main causes of my writer's block. So I'm done. I've come to realize that the only way I'll do well in college and finish my book is if I eliminate the major distraction to my work: Serebii. I'm sorry it has had to come down to this. I'd be willing to tolerate the drama, admittedly, if it weren't for this fact, but it sure as hell doesn't help.

As I said before, you can add me on Skype (my username is the same as on here), and follow me on Twitter (link in sig, and frankly, I'd appreciate the support for my writing). Remember me fondly Risers. I love and will miss all of you. I have really enjoyed my time here. But all good things must come to an end, so this is goodbye. I'll probably check Serebii periodically for the next couple of days, to make sure I've added everyone I want to add, but after that, I'll be closing the Serebii and chat tabs for good. I MIGHT visit the chat during school breaks, but no promises. Take care, Risers.

Last edited:

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
you say that but you tell me to die in a hole for no reason dude wtf you have problems.

You said that I was "hitting" on you and that you were all god and sh*t.

Also, I said that you could die in a hole and I wouldn't care, I never said that you should.

Stop twisting my words.

Epouvantail

the taste
Good bye, Moose. You will be greatly missed.
Thank you for what you've provided to MR, and the Clan section on Serebii.

Also, calm down, Rawr and Sasori. Pety arguments such as this don't belong on the thread.

Shinku

neko, desu~
I swear to god if Sasori and Rawr speak to each other again... blood will be spilled <.<;
*chew*

Farewell Moose... *still manages to glare daggers at Rawr* =_= you shall be missed by all ;-; *mopemope*

Oh, and bye Maka~ hope you have fun with whatever clan you join next xD

Last edited:

Necro101

I'm sorry, MR, but my time here is up as well. I'm frankly tired of all of the drama that goes on around here. On top of that, I feel that being on Serebii has become a detriment to me. My grades have gone downhill ever since I joined (Serebii, not MR), and with a new semester coming up, I don't want the distraction. Also, with me starting to write, I feel that being glued to the chat is one of the main causes of my writer's block. So I'm done. I've come to realize that the only way I'll do well in college and finish my book is if I eliminate the major distraction to my work: Serebii. I'm sorry it has had to come down to this. I'd be willing to tolerate the drama, admittedly, if it weren't for this fact, but it sure as hell doesn't help.

As I said before, you can add me on Skype (my username is the same as on here), and follow me on Twitter (link in sig, and frankly, I'd appreciate the support for my writing). Remember me fondly Risers. I love and will miss all of you. I have really enjoyed my time here. But all good things must come to an end, so this is goodbye. I'll probably check Serebii periodically for the next couple of days, to make sure I've added everyone I want to add, but after that, I'll be closing the Serebii and chat tabs for good. I MIGHT visit the chat during school breaks, but no promises. Take care, Risers.

Well bye Mooshe. You will be greatly misted. Hope to see you in the chat again some day.

RAWK ON and stop spamming Rai and Sadori you will both get an infraction if you continue.

Edit: Someone update the spreadsheet plz because my sister has kinda been using the computer for the last two days and since she's a girl and younger I can't get her of by force and words don't work...

Last edited:

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Take care Maka and Moose, I've already spoken to both of you and I wish you both the best :3

zombiemonkey1334

I am a llama
I wish you luck on your schoolwork and your book moose, and I wish you luck too Maka

WillieNelson

Good bye Moose, I will miss you greatly. I hope I'll be able to read your book when you're done with it.

Ninja Gallade

Epic ninja
Well, I'm not really feeling the urge to stay in Magnet risers anymore. I just haven't felt the spark that I wanted. I don't want to be a party pooper though, so I'll stay in until I get out of the LC tourney, or win it (which probably won't happen).

Status
Not open for further replies.