• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necro101

I have 8 days.
Oh well, could be worse, Sonic. At least you're getting it out of the way, and going to be one step closer to moving on with your life.
But maybe I'm just crazy.

I started today. -_- It was lame. I hate my classes and my teachers aren't bad. But I have this teacher she is 22 (her first year teaching full time like not replacing) she looks like a 16 year old. You could swear she 14 or 16 years old. All my teachers are women but for my Science one. -_-

RAWK ON

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
I started today. -_- It was lame. I hate my classes and my teachers aren't bad. But I have this teacher she is 22 (her first year teaching full time like not replacing) she looks like a 16 year old. You could swear she 14 or 16 years old. All my teachers are women but for my Science one. -_-

RAWK ON

I see a harem brewing for Necro.
This concludes my activity post, I shall try to get to xat on weekend, so see you there :3

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
ERMAGERD. Reading through the last page or so cos new job is giving me so many hours i cannot be a lot, and i realised fabian joined. Are you THE fabian? From black white 1 PO days? If so, you might remember me. Also, welcome to all other members and hello to erryoneelse. Congrats on tourney sonic. I'll be around hopefully.
Im out :3

Activity post. I'll try and be on later tonight. Doing my summer work last minute like the A+ student that I am.

Teh

PO or Wifi name: Teh
Why you want to join: I like pokemon and this seems like a fun place
Any personal info: My name is teh
Rate yourself as a battler: 5/10
Referrer (if any): ADTR4L

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Welcome to the clan.

Great job on the war win Risers, well done to everyone in the war.

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
welcome to the clan teh. Hope you have fun. Also, to anyone that had the invites for the new forum thing, i never got it. Can someone send it to me?

EDIT: good win in the war risers. Legends

Last edited:
That's it Risers, getting a win. Welcome Teh, your info was added to the spreadsheet, so it is updated. That is all for now.

Hey Risers...Rockstar and I are opening a DS/Wi-Fi shop...This shop will include a wi-Fi War team, breeders, EV trainers, RNGers and move tutors...
I need commitment from all of you to make MR both an online simulator and a DS clan.
Also i want to display members friend codes..So please pm me ur friend code, so i can display for reference to other members.

Tell me if u are interested in anything i listed...if u are interested in being in the war team, Rockstar and myself will test ur in game team/skill.
We need dedicated individuals to make this work
Thnx ni**as :)

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Good luck in whatever you plan to do Scizor, you'll always be welcome back.

WillieNelson

Hey Risers...Rockstar and I are opening a DS/Wi-Fi shop...This shop will include a wi-Fi War team, breeders, EV trainers, RNGers and move tutors...
I need commitment from all of you to make MR both an online simulator and a DS clan.
Also i want to display members friend codes..So please pm me ur friend code, so i can display for reference to other members.

Tell me if u are interested in anything i listed...if u are interested in being in the war team, Rockstar and myself will test ur in game team/skill.
We need dedicated individuals to make this work
Thnx ni**as :)

I can be an EV trainer, and do some limited breeding (mainly just eggmoves and 2 IV Breeding))

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Okay, someone seriously needs to disable the back up xat. I find myself going there more often then the main one.

Also, willie is still in the back up one.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Gonna be quite busy today, just letting you all know :p

Status
Not open for further replies.