• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Risers...Rockstar and I are opening a DS/Wi-Fi shop...This shop will include a wi-Fi War team, breeders, EV trainers, RNGers and move tutors...
I need commitment from all of you to make MR both an online simulator and a DS clan.
Also i want to display members friend codes..So please pm me ur friend code, so i can display for reference to other members.

Tell me if u are interested in anything i listed...if u are interested in being in the war team, Rockstar and myself will test ur in game team/skill.
We need dedicated individuals to make this work
Thnx ni**as :)

I'll be an EV Trainer, and I might try out for the WiFi War Team.

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
Bye Sciz, you'll be missed!

Yea xat was ****ing up the last few days, but I think it's better now, also, just to clear things up, am I on the wi-fi war team or not? Cuz I participated in the last wi-fi war, but idk... The whole war team still confuses me...

Epouvantail

the taste
PM/VM me with your sign up, or try to catch me on the Xat if you want in!

WindieStyles

So uh, really loving the mod thats being a dick and thinking just cause hes a mod hes tough ****, always banning and kicking me. Really starting to piss me off.

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
So uh, really loving the mod thats being a dick and thinking just cause hes a mod hes tough ****, always banning and kicking me. Really starting to piss me off.

Then stop posting random innapropriate staements like "hold my (insert private part here)" Really, its creepy and makes people uncomfortable D:<
We would appreciate it if you stopped >.>

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
No idea what has gone on, but I'd appreciate if it can be please dealt with via PM's to me rather than on the thread.

WindieStyles

Then stop posting random innapropriate staements like "hold my (insert private part here)" Really, its creepy and makes people uncomfortable D:<
We would appreciate it if you stopped >.>

I'll try to remember everything I say is somehow inappropriate and makes you feel uncomfortable.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Clan update:

We are currently looking for a new war, stay tuned Risers!

Activity post. School starts tomorrow, so I'll try and be on today, hopefully people are on :).

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Good luck in school everyone, remember it comes first and keep your grades up :p

I would also like to join the metronome tourney, though I will have to read through the rules.

Neko would also like to participate as soon as she has her laptop repaired.

ADTR4L

New Age Retro Hippie
I'm sad to go but this time I really am.... I will remember the good times I've had here and will treasure them for the rest of my life.... I'ts time i move on to other things for i am no longer wanted here with you guys.... Windie, good luck in the clan... im sorry you thought i was a "biased mod" i just wanted the best for my friends and it looks like this is it... Goodbye and may this clan keep being great for a long long time...

widnall

PO or Wifi name: I'm on wifi on weekends only hopefully this isn't a problem
Why you want to join: iv been playing pokemon since pokemon blue, and I want to test myself, I only play pokemon diamond as it it my favourite
Any personal info: I would say I'm quite the pokemon nerd, I know most pokemon types and weaknesses, also I'm easy to get along with :)
Rate yourself as a battler: 10 out of 10, I'm quite strategic

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Take care Ad and SVC, good luck with everything.

PO or Wifi name: I'm on wifi on weekends only hopefully this isn't a problem
Why you want to join: iv been playing pokemon since pokemon blue, and I want to test myself, I only play pokemon diamond as it it my favourite
Any personal info: I would say I'm quite the pokemon nerd, I know most pokemon types and weaknesses, also I'm easy to get along with :)
Rate yourself as a battler: 10 out of 10, I'm quite strategic

Welcome to the clan, I hope you like it her :3

Check out the link in my sig.

EDIT: You just applied to another clan, which is it?

Last edited:

Epouvantail

the taste
Good bye, SVC.
I guess if we're just leaving because school might be busy, I'm out, too... Good bye, MR.

That was of course, a joke. But good bye to SVC regardless.

As for AD.
Though your post did contain a serious inaccuracy, I wish you great luck.
Remember that I will be your friend as long as you let me. Simply contact me on Skype if you wish to speak, as I'm usually willing.
Good luck with life, and I hope everything goes well.

Until we speak next, Epou~

Status
Not open for further replies.