• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
ADDEEHHHHH <3333 Wb my wuv >w<

Yo Aenea, can I go back to being a spreadsheet editor pwease? I sorta noticed it's being a bit ignored, and I think I saw Necro saying he won't be editing it for a while? xP

So like, did you guys watch that last ep of SAO? Awesome fishing thingy... thing... and dat skull reaper =0

Shinku

neko, desu~
Welcome back AD~ and welcome to the clan Tys0n! :33

Yayyy~ people who matter are rejoining! This is gloooorrrrriouuuuuuuussssssss!

....*glowers at Sonic* ;_; I don't know if you're able to have children or not now... but may they all come out crippled at the very least :3 See? I'm being nice now.
=^o^=

And no, I have never watched Sword Art Online =D yay for mee~

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Patience is a virtue.

Necro101

ADDEEHHHHH <3333 Wb my wuv >w<

Yo Aenea, can I go back to being a spreadsheet editor pwease? I sorta noticed it's being a bit ignored, and I think I saw Necro saying he won't be editing it for a while? xP

So like, did you guys watch that last ep of SAO? Awesome fishing thingy... thing... and dat skull reaper =0

Yeah well I got a routine running so I will restart probably being active in mid October at the latest. (that means editing the spreadsheet and goin to the Xat)

RAWK ON

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
Ah, sorry then Necro xP

Neko, once I have a sexual partner, THEN I can sorta consider my children's state... So yea.... Unless Sasori can get pregnant that is... OMG <3

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Inactive mods displease me (kkd)

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
*attacks clan members with a crowbar*

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Well that's one long term problem solved...

Necro101

I has pre-ordered White 2 and got two Keldeoz. W00T! Does anyone have a recommended nature for Keldeoz???

RAWK ON activity post.

Alder!

PO or Wifi name:Sid
Why you want to join:Cause I <3 PO!!!!!
Any personal info:I'm a boy native to India :3
Rate yourself as a battler:I'm a amatuer , I lost to aenea 0-1 :'(
Referrer (if any):Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.