• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
I'm going to miss you ;_;

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Soooooo... my keyboard's screwed so I'm not going to be on the xat until I get my new one. (Posting this on sis's comp). Tourney will still be active.

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
I meant "here" as in the middle east, she's a lot closer to me now so I can do some.... hehehe.... stuff..... Hehehehe.... :3

GameMaster10

Gaming Guru
Surprise post from a ghost of the past!
Hello everyone.
I know it's been a long time, a long LONG time, but since I got White 2, I thought I'd come check up on things here again.

L0gIcErR0r

Good-For-Nothing
As some of you may know, I am moving to Germany. Well tomorrow, all the packing for shipment and storage will be finished up and I'll be without a computer, which means I'll have to be offline for quite some time. While I'm gone, I'd like for you guys to go recruit new members to help liven up the place. I know I have not been entirely motivated about it ,as I'm horrible at it, and recruiting is much easier said than done, but I trust that you all can do it....just got to a get a little pumped and dedicated to it! Sooooo yeah, this is my farewell for now message. Ciao!

P.S. I expect to see some more people in the clan by the time I get back >.> <.<

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Surprise post from a ghost of the past!
Hello everyone.
I know it's been a long time, a long LONG time, but since I got White 2, I thought I'd come check up on things here again.

Nice, I hope you are enjoying White 2 ^^ Hope it gives you more cause to be here often :p

L0glc... You better come back online soon :<

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
O_O
Germany? D:
When you said moving I thought you meant either to a different neighborhood or a different state.... not continents O_O
Anyway, good luck Logic, I hope everything goes well~
Weee we have a lot closer timezones now ^o^
I'll make sure to recruit lots of new members for ya, you're going to be missed! Come back soon ;_;

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
At least Logic moves to a country that has cheap Coca Cola :D
But also, coming to xat tonight, finalyl :D
Also, getting Black 2 tomorrow (with Challenge Mode from my girlfriend as an extra :p)

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
Well gentlemen, thought I'd let you know that I'm a bit of the way through my exams, and with 41:38 on the clock, I have beaten white 2's league. Talk to you all soon :3
TTar

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
Sorry all for breaking my promise about coming to the xat this week, had some personal issues, and didn't feel like xatting.
Anyway, they are gone, and we shall meet again on monday evening :3

Status
Not open for further replies.