• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
Activity post.
I'll probably be back on the xat in a few months...but since my comp broke and all it looks like I wont be getting a new one until then. too busy to use a conp anyways.

GL in Germany L0gic

L0gIcErR0r

Good-For-Nothing
Herro~! Using/stealing my parent's laptop at the moment >.> <.<

Status Update:
Still in Tennessee but will be leaving the US in about 5 days. Currently stuck in a hotel with shitty wi-fi that won't let me sign in on xat *le sigh* and having to do more and more cleaning in our empty house :(.

Miss you guys!

Necro101

WHEN IS THE TOURNEY STARTING?!
No seriously when is the tourney starting? Can't you just make someone battle twice or something??? And if he wins his first battle the other person he did not battle would move on? I know it would be unfair in a way but just put someone good who would have beaten him anyway and if he looses his too battles than... Thats too bad for him.

Ohh and ordered an Ipod 5th gen (I didn't get an Iphone 5 cauz I got a working phone already) and I got RAWK ON engraved at the top. xD

RAWK ON

-Fabian-

~!( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)!~
buh
surprise my sons :]

-Fabian-

~!( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)!~
lol yes same, im back again xd

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
Fabian :3 Welcome back. Activity post, last exam in two days :D :D :D After that I shall be more active :3 Bad news is that my phone crapped itself and now wont load this thread on it so i don't have as much mobility.
Also, halo 4 is amazing. Teh End.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Nubs being inactive *glares* :p

Necro101

I just discovered I have a half day tomorrow so... I should drop by to the Xat. Plus, I am doing very well in school with an about 95 average everywhere but for math which is 97,5. And for the tourney battle I will be able to do it this weekend or tomorrow. AND, the exams are almost done.

RAWK ON

Status
Not open for further replies.