• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Magnum Thunderforge Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Jet

Dark Tamer
--FRAGMENTATION BANNER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS:what does this mean? any
NEW! BACKGROUND EFFECT: (An abstract effect behind the main broken banner. If you want one, just specify the colors, I'll try to match it with the theme of the banner).na
PRIMARY COLORS:yelow and blue
TEXT:SpiderSpider SpiderSpider thats whatever a SpiderSpider Does. Can he swing, from a web? yes he can you moron lookoouuut, It's SpiderSpider.
If that doesn't fit than the first sentence
FONT: (Or you can leave it up to me to decide)

DIMENSIONS: Whatever you think is right, make it pretty big
NEW! BACKGROUND EFFECT: A sandstorm/fire storm sort of
PRIMARY COLORS: Sand and red
TEXT: Chellochello
FONT: You decide

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Sorry, guys, but if there aren't any open slots and you make a request anyway, I have to skip it. I'm glad to see the shop is getting a lot of attention, but I also need to keep things under control. I'll try to make the waiting list bigger so its easier to notice, but I would really appreciate it people followed it.

Anyway, I also need to mention that I'm going to be pretty busy with work and school for the rest of today and tomorrow, so I might not get a chance to do some of these requests until later this week. Just sit tight, I'll get back on them soon enough.

Still, thanks for the great support, you guys are awesome. Cheers and all the best.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
--SURREAL BANNER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS:Clan sized: It's for my clan
IMAGES:If you can only have one pokemon, then just show Eevee. If you can show 4 pokemon, then have Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon. (I know, unoriginal. But everyone likes them. Appease the people, right?)
PRIMARY COLORS:Red, Yellow, and Blue (How ironic. Those ARE the primary colors)
TEXT:The Survivalist Clan

You have until doomsday.

Gah! Can none of you READ? THERE IS A WAITING LIST. [Though you should put it in the first Post and update it, Neo. I can't see it].

The last four requests were clearly over the limit for requests NP was accepting, and yet in your laziness you decided to request anyway.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Okay, here I am making up for lost time. Thank you everyone for waiting patiently, eight hours of work with three hours of class and two hours of driving on both Tuesday and Wednesday all adds up to two very busy days...

FIZZAY
fizzay.png

POKEMONTRAINERS
PokemonTrainers.png

TOTODILE IS BEAST
TotodileisBEAST.png

SIETSE23
Sietse23.png

MAJEXS137
Majexs137.png

WaitingList.png

<5 Empty Slots>

NOW you guys can start requesting again.​

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
--POST-APOCALYPTIC BANNER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS: Medium
TEXT: From Modern to Black Operation
ADDITIONAL INFO: Make the first image in middle, second image in left and last image in right.

~Thanks

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
DIMENSIONS: Like this
NEW! BACKGROUND EFFECT: (An abstract effect behind the main broken banner. If you want one, just specify the colors, I'll try to match it with the theme of the banner). something dark-ish please
PRIMARY COLORS: Red, blue and black
TEXT: So long, ol' friend.. (Seperate these two by the comma. Top left and bottom right)
FONT: (Or you can leave it up to me to decide) Anything that looks gothic!

No pink..I hate pink.
Thanks, nya~

Last edited:

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
--SURREAL BANNER REQUEST--
DIMENSIONS:495 * 131
PRIMARY COLORS: I have no clue...
TEXT:Awake, you who sleep

I have a little bit of an odd request. The general concept I'm looking for is the silhouette of a cross with light shining from behind it in similar fashion to the words "Path of Radiance" from this image. If this request is a little too off the wall, I can change it.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Sorry Lyra, but it hasn't been a full week yet since your last request. Come back on the 11th and I'll do it. It's really just to allow others to get a chance to make requests rather than the same person time after time.

And yeah, I only had time for one more. I'll get to the rest of you guys later.

THESUPERZEKROM
TheSuperZekrom.png

WaitingList.png

-Sarah
ShinySandshrew
Mew_

<Two open slots>​

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Okay, here I am making up for lost time. Thank you everyone for waiting patiently, eight hours of work with three hours of class and two hours of driving on both Tuesday and Wednesday all adds up to two very busy days...

FIZZAY
fizzay.png

POKEMONTRAINERS
PokemonTrainers.png

TOTODILE IS BEAST
TotodileisBEAST.png

SIETSE23
Sietse23.png

MAJEXS137
Majexs137.png

WaitingList.png

<5 Empty Slots>

NOW you guys can start requesting again.​

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnxthnxthnxthxthnxthnxthnxthnxthnxthnxthnxthnxthnxthnxthnx
best shop evarrr!
(btw i like it :D)

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
DIMENSIONS: Size same as this one:
TotodileisBEAST.png

NEW! BACKGROUND EFFECT: Just flaming red. The effect whatever suits best.
PRIMARY COLORS: Red and white
TEXT: Arceus and Victini. The ultimate death.
FONT: (Or you can leave it up to me to decide)

Could you teach me to do one of these? I have Photoshop CS5.5

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
DIMENSIONS: Signature size (600 pixels wide, 420 pixels tall, 150000 pixels total) at MAX.
NEW! BACKGROUND EFFECT: I don't really understand this one, so I'll just say whatever looks good.
IMAGES: This one. (sorry about it being a google image, I couldn't figure it out.)
PRIMARY COLORS: Green and black
TEXT: Courage to stand up
FONT: You can pick.
OTHER:I'd love it if you kept Wolf-Link and Midna intact, but if you can't, then that's fine.

Doesn't look like I'm in, but on the off chance someone messed up...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.