• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mah Planned Team for White 2 (or Black 2).

Blue Bisharp

Need More Silvally…
Okay, so I'm planning out a future team for when Black and White 2 come out in the US, and here it is.

KEY
*Pokemon Sprite Here*
Pokemon:
Attacks:
Ability:
Item:
Nature:
Wanted IVs:

So thats the Key I'm going to use to show my team. So... Yeah.

Oh yeah, just for a quick note, the "Wanted IVs" part is when I breed these Pokemon on my White to trade to BW2, these will be the IVs I'll be aiming for. Also, sometimes I might put ??? for a move, and that means I'm not sure what to put as a move.

THE TEAM
571.gif

Pokemon: Zoroark
Attacks: Night Daze, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, U-Turn
Ability: Illusion
Item: Wide Lens
Nature: Hasty or Naive
Wanted IVs: 31 Atk, 31 SpA, 31 Spe

This is pretty much always going to be my lead. I don't know really that much about how Illusion works, but I know it always works when you use Zoroark or Zoura as a lead. The Wide Lens makes Night Daze have 100% accuassy and Focus Blast have 80% accuassy. U-Turn is pretty much filler and recomended from what I heard.

395.gif

Pokemon: Empoleon
Attacks: Surf, Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon, Flash Cannon
Ability: Torrent
Item: Mystic Water
Nature: Bold
Wanted IVs: 31 HP, 31 Def, 31 SpA, 31 Sp. Def

Surf and Flash Cannon are going to be my standerd moves on Empoleon, and Hydro Pump if I want an extra power boost. Hydro Cannon is there so I can use it when I get low HP, when I know my opponent outspeeds me.

257.gif

Pokemon: Blaziken
Attacks: Protect, Hi Jump Kick, Flare Blitz, Thunder Punch
Ability: Speed Boost
Item: Life Orb
Nature: Jolly
Wanted IVs: 31 Atk, 31 Spe

Ah, Blaziken. One of my favorite Pokemon. Anyway I will always use Protect on the first ture to get a Speed Boost boost, then I'll use Hi Jump Kick or Flare Blitz depending on the foe's Pokemon. Thunder Punch is there for looks, and covrage. Paralizasion is always better when it's inflicted by someone punching you in the face. Last but not least, the Life Orb is there to have the power boost to knock out even the most resiliant of Pokemon.

497.gif

Pokemon: Serperior
Moves: Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Dragon Pulse, ???
Ability: Contary
Item: ???
Nature: Modest
Wanted IVs: 31 SpA, 31 Spe

Thanks to Contary, each time I use Leaf Storm, it'll only get more and more powerful. Giga Drain is there so Serpierior can heal and do damage at the same time, and Dragon Pulse is just covrage. For the last slot I was thinking Protect, but I don't know.

623.gif

Pokemon: Golurk
Moves: Shadow Punch, Earthquake, Drain Punch, ???
Ability: Iron Fist
Nature: Impish OR Careful
IVs Wanted: 31 HP, 31 Atk, 31 Def, 31 SpD

Golurk was a much needed addition to balence out my weaknesses, plus it adds a bit more bulk and defenciveness to my team. Anyway, thanks to STAB, Shadow Punch reaches a respectable 90 Base Power. Drain Punch is there so Golurk can heal, plus covrage, and Earthquake is there for power and STAB. Iron Fist powers up Shadow Punch and Drain Punch. For the last move I was thinking Ice Punch, and for the item I was thinking Leftovers.

373.gif

Pokemon: Salamence
Moves: Dragon Claw, Fly, Hydro Pump, Fire Blast
Ability: Intimidate OR Moxie
Nature: Hasty OR Naive
Wanted IVs: 31 Atk, 31 SpA, 31 Spe

Salamence is my second "Super Sweeper" along next to Blaziken. Dragon Claw can take out alot of Pokemon, including Legendaries, which my friends use alot. Hydro Pump and Fire Blast are covrage. And as for Fly, I don't know why everyone thinks it's a bad move but yeah. Fly is there for STAB and to get me to places.

Just to note, this team is a In-game team, but I'll use it to battle with my friends. My friends know nothing about competive battling, so you probley know about that whole thing.

So, um, do what you do, and Rate My Team! Thank you in advance! :)

Aurath8

Ice Beam over Hydro Cannon on Empoleon as Hyper Beam, Hydro Cannon and all similar moves, suck. A lot. Use Agility or Yawn over Hydro Pump as well as typically you only have one attacking move of any type.

Aqua Tail in Serperior's last slot, use a Mild or Rash nature too. I prefer Growth over leaf Storm, but that's just me.

Ice Punch in Golurk's last moveslot.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
I recommend Substitute on Serperior. It is bulky enough to get hits from foes who resist Leaf Storm while you set up.

Fly is okay in-game, but it can give your friends a free turn to gain momentum if they are clever enough, so keep that in mind. Also, Hydro Pump is not a very good coverage move here. You should consider Dragon Dance or Earthquake. Also also, you ought to consider Outrage instead of Dragon Claw. I personally prefer Dragon Claw in game, but I would recommend to change it when playing against friends.

chap196

For Zoroark
Use Nasty Plot instead of U-Turn since you can switch in in-game after you defeat one of your opponent Pokemon or you can use Pokemon Switch button, also Nasty Plot gain Zoroark Special Attack by 2 stage.

Blue Bisharp

Need More Silvally…
Ice Beam over Hydro Cannon on Empoleon as Hyper Beam, Hydro Cannon and all similar moves, suck. A lot. Use Agility or Yawn over Hydro Pump as well as typically you only have one attacking move of any type.

Aqua Tail in Serperior's last slot, use a Mild or Rash nature too. I prefer Growth over leaf Storm, but that's just me.

Ice Punch in Golurk's last moveslot.

Okay, I'll think about that, but I'm just wondering what did you mean when you said "Ice Beam over Hydro Cannon as Hyper Beam." Like, what did you mean about Hyper Beam?

I think I'll go for Yawn. Empoleon's probley have to use Agility twice to match the speed of my friends Pokemon, which are mostly Legends like Giratina, Arceus, and Darkrai.

Okay, I'll think about the Aqua Tail and the nature. I think I'll go for Mild. As for replacing Growth over Leaf Storm, I'm not going to do that thanks to the Sp. Atk boost when I use Leaf Storm thanks to it's ability, Contary.

Okay, I'll do that. Ice Punch is really cool anyway.

Any more suggestions?

I recommend Substitute on Serperior. It is bulky enough to get hits from foes who resist Leaf Storm while you set up.

Fly is okay in-game, but it can give your friends a free turn to gain momentum if they are clever enough, so keep that in mind. Also, Hydro Pump is not a very good coverage move here. You should consider Dragon Dance or Earthquake. Also also, you ought to consider Outrage instead of Dragon Claw. I personally prefer Dragon Claw in game, but I would recommend to change it when playing against friends.

I'm kinda reluctant to use Subsitude because my friends Pokemon are mostly Legendaries, which can probley hit Serperior hard enough to break through the Subsitude.

What do you mean, "gain momentum,"?

Okay. I'll think about that.

Any more suggestions?

Really, you want 31 IVs on ALL your Pokemans ;)

I know, it's just that I'm aiming for those IVs first before any other. If I get those IVs plus some more, then great! I'm all for it! ;-)

Any more suggestions?

For Zoroark
Use Nasty Plot instead of U-Turn since you can switch in in-game after you defeat one of your opponent Pokemon or you can use Pokemon Switch button, also Nasty Plot gain Zoroark Special Attack by 2 stage.

Okay, I'll think about that.

Any more suggestions guys?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Okay, I'll think about that, but I'm just wondering what did you mean when you said "Ice Beam over Hydro Cannon as Hyper Beam." Like, what did you mean about Hyper Beam?

It's exactly what he said. Hyper Beam, Hydro Cannon, and all similar moves sucks.
Low PP, not perfect accuracy, and if it hits, it turns the user into a sitting duck for the next turn.

What do you mean, "gain momentum,"?

Fly literally gives the opponent a turn to set up/switch into a Pokemon that resist Flying move, since Fly deals damage on the second turn.

Okay, I'll think about that.

Any more suggestions guys?

If you want to replace U-Turn with NP, the Nature for Zoroark should be Timid.
Also, make sure Golurk is always last in your team, to avoid Zoroark from getting hit by Fight moves.

Blue Bisharp

Need More Silvally…
It's exactly what he said. Hyper Beam, Hydro Cannon, and all similar moves sucks.
Low PP, not perfect accuracy, and if it hits, it turns the user into a sitting duck for the next turn.

Fly literally gives the opponent a turn to set up/switch into a Pokemon that resist Flying move, since Fly deals damage on the second turn.

If you want to replace U-Turn with NP, the Nature for Zoroark should be Timid.
Also, make sure Golurk is always last in your team, to avoid Zoroark from getting hit by Fight moves.

Okay! Thanks for the help and helping me to understand what they said.

Can I have a little bit more suggestions, like the items that my Pokemon should hold?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Have people forgotten that Serperior can not have Contrary at the moment?

Blue Bisharp

Need More Silvally…
Have people forgotten that Serperior can not have Contrary at the moment?

I know. The same with Blaziken and Speed Boost (for Americans, anyway). I have some hacked Snivy and Torchic that I can breed to get those abilities.

Do you have any suggestions?

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Have you read the title?

Yeah, I did, and the fact that Serperior has not been released with its DW nature hasn't changed.

But I would suggest Coil on Serperior b/c it helps prepare for a variety of moves you may use

Blue Bisharp

Need More Silvally…
Yeah, I did, and the fact that Serperior has not been released with its DW nature hasn't changed.

But I would suggest Coil on Serperior b/c it helps prepare for a variety of moves you may use

Okay! I'll think on that.

Anything else?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Maybe replace Hyro Cannon for Ice beam since you already have Hydro Pump

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Umm, not at the moment but if I think of anything I'll let you know

~ DC ~

•Zoroark @Wise Glasses
•Timid l Illusion
~ Dark Pulse
~ Flamethrower
~ Grass Knot
~ Nasty Plot

•Salamence @Life Orb
•Naive l Moxie
~ Dragon Claw / Outrage
~ Earthquake
~ Fire Blast
~ Dragon Dance

Blue Bisharp

Need More Silvally…
•Zoroark @Wise Glasses
•Timid l Illusion
~ Dark Pulse
~ Flamethrower
~ Grass Knot
~ Nasty Plot

•Salamence @Life Orb
•Naive l Moxie
~ Dragon Claw / Outrage
~ Earthquake
~ Fire Blast
~ Dragon Dance

Thank you!

Aura Sensei™

User Title
For Empoleon I'd breed for Agility.

Empoleon @Leftovers
] Modest l Torrent [
• Grass Knot
• Ice Beam
• Agility
• Surf

Pretty standard. You won't need Timid since after one Agility there ain't much outspeeding you.