• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Main Characters Catching Legendary Pokemon?

Guy100

Off topic, but I wonder if there will be a future episode where Ash takes Goh to the Charizard Valley, after Goh meets Ash's charizard and gets inspired to catch one. I love to see Goh play Pokemon Go there.

Of course, if he catches one of the charizard's there, fans may possibly be even more pissed than the suicune episode I feel.

Again, I know the topic is about legendaries, but I have a strange reason Goh will get a charmander or eventually a charizard. I saw in the early posters of a Charizard having a charmander riding on its back. Dont know if this is foreshadowing or not?

Morax

King of heroes
Off topic, but I wonder if there will be a future episode where Ash takes Goh to the Charizard Valley, after Goh meets Ash's charizard and gets inspired to catch one. I love to see Goh play Pokemon Go there.

Of course, if he catches one of the charizard's there, fans may possibly be even more pissed than the suicune episode I feel.

Again, I know the topic is about legendaries, but I have a strange reason Goh will get a charmander or eventually a charizard. I saw in the early posters of a Charizard having a charmander riding on its back. Dont know if this is foreshadowing or not?
I'd clap if Ash's Charizard is the one to defeat Leon.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Surprised no one's brought up the possibility of someone catching Darkrai.

Or maybe even Cresslia
(I know they're Mythicals but eh...)

Also Uxie, Azelf and Mespirit are available

Icy-Snowflake

Or maybe even Cresslia

I was thinking of Cresselia for Ash a few days ago. But I couldn't remember its name so I didn't bring it up Xd
Cresselia is a female only (and feminine), and a legendary. So if Ash catches it it'd break three curses. Also, he has only one Psychic type at present. (And possible Sinnoh remakes.)

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Or maybe even Cresslia

Cresselia's not a mythical lulz.

Red and Blue

That's something I never understood. Cresselia and Darkrai are synonymous with each other, yet they only made one a mythical.. strange.
They kind of did something similar in the past with the Mew duo. And Arceus is the master of the creation trio despite being a mythical

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Mythicals are a subset of legendaries imo, game code treats it that way anyway (It also treats Ultra Beast as a subset of legendaries tho lmao)
When it comes to lore, mythicals feel like rare legendaries anyway, while UB are just other dimension mons, dont really feel legendary to me (backed by TPCI website, even if game code states otherwise)

LucasMV

I'd clap if Ash's Charizard is the one to defeat Leon.
It should totally at least be involved in the fight somehow, same as the other iconic reserves. But I'd settle for them being used for the fights before Leon at least. Anything else would be so utterly dissapointing.

charinija

Pokemon Master
I don't know the difference between mythical pokemon and legendary pokemon.

But if they're going to give Ash a legendary pokemon, it will probably be Latias or Kubfu.

Hope Ash catches a Latias. The best Pokemon that can be given to Ash to complete Ash is actually.

Ibrahim Saidu

I don't know the difference between mythical pokemon and legendary pokemon.

But if they're going to give Ash a legendary pokemon, it will probably be Latias or Kubfu.

Hope Ash catches a Latias. The best Pokemon that can be given to Ash to complete Ash is actually.
Ash should just get both Kubfu and Latias