• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Main Characters Catching Legendary Pokemon?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yeah its the Dojo, two temples and a big wild area from what we have seen in the map, I think we can do a 3-4 episode arc there with he bear and maybe get back there for its Wild Area, otherwise not much to explore probably, Galar itself doesn't have much to explore, not many caves, really small routes, etc.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Captain Jigglypuff said:
Ash catching Latias I don’t see happening. I think it will Become more of a bond as friends and it will transport Ash and Go to places when it is necessary. I’m thinking this will be a Nolan and Articuno relationship.

One of my issues with the Latias capture theory is that there've been just as many theories about Satoshi catching a Latios or a Mewtwo recently [on top of many other Pokemon as well], which makes it harder for me to take the Latias predictions seriously, because it seems like every other Pokemon has been name dropped as a potential capture for Satoshi's team recently. I'm just not seeing what makes Latias special in comparison to Mewtwo [which has a lot of lore in the anime] or even something like Dakuma, which is at least a new Pokemon.

Master Pikachu 11

One of my issues with the Latias capture theory is that there've been just as many theories about Satoshi catching a Latios or a Mewtwo recently [on top of many other Pokemon as well], which makes it harder for me to take the Latias predictions seriously, because it seems like every other Pokemon has been name dropped as a potential capture for Satoshi's team recently. I'm just not seeing what makes Latias special in comparison to Mewtwo [which has a lot of lore in the anime] or even something like Dakuma, which is at least a new Pokemon.
To be honest I don’t see Ash capturing a Mewtwo, however, I can see him catch Latias since we had characters such as Tobias and a Nurse joy owning Latios and Latias and with Pikachu tying with Latios. I just don’t see how Ash owning one would somehow make him overpowered somehow. Instead of Mewtwo, Ash would be better off catching Lugia for example since we know that there is multiple of them due to baby Lugia. Again I believe Kubfu is his best chance with a legendary and he were to get another mythical Pokémon like Zeraora then I would welcome it.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
what's this o_O

Looks like Ash might get Latias and Go might get Latios. Which is cool and everything my only problem with that is Ash deserves to get a Legendary and Go does not.
pretty sure its just a picture with no sort of hints for anything. Some of you people need to stop overthinking **** here and there. I don't even think Go will be catching any legendary at all, despite Go's dream is to catch every single pkmn.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
Red and Blue said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1257475100237938688

If the Eon duo is getting caught at least we know that Ash will get Latias and Go Latios

I don't see why Children's Day artwork should be taken as a hint of which Lati Pokemon Satoshi would supposedly capture. We've had promotional artwork for other holidays in the past, and I don't think this one is meant to be any different.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Honestly, I think Ash catching a Legendary is fine; there are some weaker Legendary 'mons out there, and it would make sense if he had one he could train up into a monster for that final showdown against Leon.

Mewtwo though...nah, the second one was pretty powerful in its own right, and the one from the first movie was a monster that would take the enjoyment out of any battle it participates in. That, or it'll be nerfed to the ground and will lose its mystique as a result.

btw what's all this about Ash catching a Latias? Are there any 'hints' from merchandising, or official art? Because it seems like a bit of a random choice to give him such an old Legendary 'mon unless GF's doing smth like releasing R/S/E on the Switch.

Speculative videos hold no more ground than anyone on here just randomly speculating something.
Ye but random speculation is different from speculation with facts xd, moreover opinions/views vary, on the positive note we want ash to get latias, the result of possibilities are encapsulated as a video of speculation.(Moreover the video is 90% factual and 10% speculative, so I believe there is a ground for it, not now but in the near future)

Last edited:
Honestly, I think Ash catching a Legendary is fine; there are some weaker Legendary 'mons out there, and it would make sense if he had one he could train up into a monster for that final showdown against Leon.

Mewtwo though...nah, the second one was pretty powerful in its own right, and the one from the first movie was a monster that would take the enjoyment out of any battle it participates in. That, or it'll be nerfed to the ground and will lose its mystique as a result.

btw what's all this about Ash catching a Latias? Are there any 'hints' from merchandising, or official art? Because it seems like a bit of a random choice to give him such an old Legendary 'mon unless GF's doing smth like releasing R/S/E on the Switch.
Yes we are getting merchandise scans and leaks about Latias which I have put up in the video above, to people who think ash vs tobias will not happen, that's fine with me, the video is actually about why ash will get latias, moreover if ash gets latias, it would be interesting to see latias vs latios(which means it's not a mere speculation video)