• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Main Characters Catching Legendary Pokemon?

Red and Blue

Now that we know their typings I'm not to big on Ash getting a Galarian Legendary Bird. Not against it but I can do without it. Give them to Go, lol

Leonhart

Imagineer
i2i said:
I think it's pretty much a given that Goh will eventually try to and succeed in capturing some legendary Pokémon and if they want one on Ash's team I'm sure he'll capture one too but not as many as Goh

In the case of Gou, I'd find it a little depressing for him to capture multiple Legendaries if he isn't going to use them properly. It's already quite a bummer that he isn't very active with his current reserves, so seeing Legendary Pokemon under his ownership that would spend their days at Sakuragi Park not doing anything productive would feel even more wasteful.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I think it's pretty much a given that Goh will eventually try to and succeed in capturing some legendary Pokémon and if they want one on Ash's team I'm sure he'll capture one too but not as many as Goh
I really don’t think he’ll catch any legendaries at all, if anything the one that’ll likely be doing the legendary capturing is Ash.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Well Ash might catch articuno?, Interesting speculation!

May I ask why you don't speculate yourself? All I see is you posting poorly made YouTube speculation videos where they come up with such poor and far-fetched reasonings for literally anything happening (which I can guarantee probably no-one here watches fully anyway) and I'd just be interested in your personal opinions and things that you would really like to happen, without outside influence..

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Will Eternatus be captured by Ash, Goh or Leon?

I wouldn't be surprised if they go the route it usually goes with nobody catching the legend. It's already flying around

Leonhart

Imagineer
thedarkdragon11 said:
Will Eternatus be captured by Ash, Goh or Leon?

Probably none of them, but at least I could sort of see Dande with it since he's not a cast member. I can't wrap my mind around the idea of Mugendaina being on Satoshi's team since it's such a gigantic and sinister-looking Pokemon.

PsychoLogical

Probably none of them, but at least I could sort of see Dande with it since he's not a cast member. I can't wrap my mind around the idea of Mugendaina being on Satoshi's team since it's such a gigantic and sinister-looking Pokemon.
It’ll likely just be part of a major arc. Likely to be controlled by TR with collaboration with Rose. But no capture. I still expect a few legendaries to be caught to be fairly honest, just not ones like Eternatus.

Red and Blue

Ash and Go will probably just use the wolves to try and break Eternatus out of its Eternamax mode. Once it's defeated it will probably just go roam again

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ubermuk said:
I dunno why any of them would need that... thing. I just Ash to befriend Zacian and for Goh to befriend Zamazenta in a climactic battle against Eternatus.

I think that will happen, although I don't particularly care much for either Zacian or Zamazenta, but I figure that if they do appear in the future it would make more sense for them to become allies with Satoshi and Gou rather than Mugendaina doing that.

MegaSalamence05

The thing with Eternatus that has always interested me is this:

Game Entry - So the Pokemon itself was inside a meteorite that fell 20,000 years ago and that there's a connection between this Pokemon and Dynamax.
Eternamax Entry-As a result of Chairman Rose's meddling Eternatus absorbed all the energy in the Galar region and is in a state of flux.
-----------------
It's never been stated that this pokemon is Evil, it's a pokemon that's been misunderstood. It's origins are in space so of course it's going to look a little different.

As I do see when Zacian and Zamazenta show up that they would be allies with Ash and Go. But I honestly believe that Pokemon are afraid of Eternatus because it's the largest Pokemon in Existance and is misunderstood. Have Eternatus just because it looks different doesn't mean its a Pokemon bent on destroying the world.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I really don’t think he’ll catch any legendaries at all, if anything the one that’ll likely be doing the legendary capturing is Ash.

Why do you think Ash is more likely to catch legendaries then Goh when the latter dream is to catch every Pokémon?

PsychoLogical

Why do you think Ash is more likely to catch legendaries then Goh when the latter dream is to catch every Pokémon?
Which isn’t going to happen anyways. Whatever Ash is catching in this new series looks to be deliberately scratched off the list of what Go will catch. Along with that, the Porygon line’s banned in the anime so the dream to catch every pkmn is automatically a no show. And unless Go starts battling more, he’ll never catch any far stronger pkmn like pseudo-legendaries let alone Legendaries.

ShadowForce720

Which isn’t going to happen anyways. Whatever Ash is catching in this new series looks to be deliberately scratched off the list of what Go will catch. Along with that, the Porygon line’s banned in the anime so the dream to catch every pkmn is automatically a no show. And unless Go starts battling more, he’ll never catch any far stronger pkmn like pseudo-legendaries let alone Legendaries.

Looking at the direction Go is heading he will likely start battling more. Of course there is going to be some exceptions but that doesn’t mean Go’s dream is a no show.

Also is bound to eventually get some Pokémon that overlap with Ash is he would eventually get to the point where he has caught most of the other Pokémon.

At the end of the day day Go will likely eventually get some pseudo legendary Pokémon and some legendary Pokémon regardless of how people feel about it.

As for the Porygon line that could just be either put off with the idea of it eventually being unbanned or they just have Go catch the line off screen and all we see of the line is with it popping up in the Pokédex as being one of the lines he caught.

Look I get that some people aren’t use to having some one wants to catch all the Pokémon as there goal. But Go catching a vast majority of the known Pokémon isn’t unrealistic.

Heck because of the nature of Go’s goal and that he isn’t directly tied to any generation means that they can pretty much keep him around for as long as they want.

PsychoLogical

Looking at the direction Go is heading he will likely start battling more. Of course there is going to be some exceptions but that doesn’t mean Go’s dream is a no show.

Also is bound to eventually get some Pokémon that overlap with Ash is he would eventually get to the point where he has caught most of the other Pokémon.

At the end of the day day Go will likely eventually get some pseudo legendary Pokémon and some legendary Pokémon regardless of how people feel about it.

As for the Porygon line that could just be either put off with the idea of it eventually being unbanned or they just have Go catch the line off screen and all we see of the line is with it popping up in the Pokédex as being one of the lines he caught.

Look I get that some people aren’t use to having some one wants to catch all the Pokémon as there goal. But Go catching a vast majority of the known Pokémon isn’t unrealistic.

Heck because of the nature of Go’s goal and that he isn’t directly tied to any generation means that they can pretty much keep him around for as long as they want.
They’ll need to show that first. More interest in battling is shown. However for the rest, As of now there hasn’t been any indication. As much as we can endlessly speculate, this will more likely rely on indictions compared to other things. Especially for ones like Porygon finally getting unbanned and physically showing up after all these years (It’s even banned from pokedex registration considering there have been no signs of it throughout all the seasons) and both Ash and Go starting to express interest in legendaries which as of now is non-existent for the time being.