• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Main Page Issues

Hello! I wasn't sure where to post this so I hope this is ok. So I can't seem to get the main page (serebii.net) to load properly anymore. I've updated my browsers and even made sure my firewall wasn't doing something stupid but it still won't load. Firefox will load the front page but without pictures and if I click on any link on the main page it won't load that page at all. Internet Explorer won't load the main page at all. Is the site having some problems or is this just me? Any help would be nice. Thanks!

Synnett

Stuff
Is it solved? If not, I suggest deleting Firefox, then reinstalling it. I've had problems with mine where it just wouldn't download anything at all... And be sure to completely remove it from your pc, as the information gets saved when refreshing and the problem stays here.

I have no idea for IE tho.