• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Main series Pokemon, getting old?

Zenopo

Real quick to get it out of the way, I'm new here, howdy all~

Now for the topic; This could just be me, but I've been finding myself growing bored of the Main Series of Pokemon, it heavily reminding me of CoD. By that, I mean the games hardly change from each iteration and perhaps I'm in the minority that think it got old since Diamond and Pearl, despite still purchasing the newer versions. Just like how I feel in the minority for liking Pokken because I feel that's how Pokemon should be, an actual fight instead of a turned-based one. Not saying Pokken should be the new Pokemon, just that Pokemon needs something fresh in their games and Pokken is taking a step in the right direction (IMO) even though it's a spin-off game. I mean, each new Pokemon game from the main series has been selling less and less copies, so it would be safe to assume the game-play that has never changed has a part to play in this, right?

How do you all feel about Pokemon? Do you like it the way it is, if so why? If not, what would you do to change it up?

I kind of agree with you Zenopo.
It must be difficult for those who make the game because it needs to stay similar for the sake of nostalgia and i'm sure everyone would hate it if they brought out something completely different, but at the same times there need to be more innovations happening to keep it interesting. I have been playing Pokemon Go and totally get why everyone gave up after like 2 months because it was pretty boring. Now they've brought out the raids it's much more interesting and gives hope to those of us who would otherwise struggle to get some of the pokemon.

What would you suggest they change for future pokemon games? I'd be interested to know

Pokemon Power

I think it's great so far. But if there's one thing they could change up, I'd say increase the number of Pokemon you can have in your team. Six at a time has gotten kinda limited. About eight or twelve would bring in new strategies and battle styles.

They have already attempted to freshen things up with Sun/Moon with the removal of gyms and addition of trails.

I personally don't think the series has gotten old.

Scammel

The very core mechanics are very well refined at this point, and I certainly don't accept that real-time is in any way superior to turn-based gameplay. It's always been the content around the battles, team-building and collecting that has been staid. The overworld, gyms and routes structures have always been a pretty unexciting frame on which to hang the excellent battle system and if GameFreak wanted to seriously evolve the series they could look at different ways of telling a Pokémon story. Sun and Moon were a step in the right direction for me, but it still features a professor, a Pokedex, type-affiliated challenges, a villainous team, end-game legendaries, an elite four, and so on.

I've no doubt there's a million and one ways you could tell a much less structured story, with less predictable challenges, with the same raw material. You could throw curveballs that deprive players of particular Pokémon, or force them to fulfil esoteric criteria in battles, or introduce branching gameplay dependent on your in-battle behaviour or team selection. You could clear out so much of the current formula and still be left with a recognisable main series Pokémon game.

Last edited:

Sessian

It's very, very hard to say how much you can change a game before you start to alienate people who still liked the old ways. I've been a member of fandoms that were torn in two after significant shifts in gameplay, in the games' tone, in writing style, in focus. I think as long as Pokemon games continue to sell like mad, it's best not to rock the boat too much.

As for Pokken-style battling, while it sounds attractive on the surface, think of how many battles you go through in the average main series playthrough. Now imagine doing all those battles as real-time fights. I think that would get old fast.

I mean, you do you, but I'm a huge fan of the turn-based combat. Pokemon has held massive appeal to me since I started playing, and one of the reasons is the combat. I'm a huge sucker for strategy and puzzle games and such - I like crime whodunnit games and logic puzzles like Professor Layton and its iPad spinoff, just for an example. Pokemon had mass appeal there since you have to memorise the type chart, bear in mind whether a move is Physical, Special or Status and apply that to your Pokemon's stats, work out what Pokemon make a team that covers as many types as possible and so on. There's just so much to learn and I can get lost in battling for hours. So yeah, I'm not saying you have to feel the same way as me, I just wanted to throw my hat into the ring.

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
There are a lot of problems that pokemon main series games need to outgrow. I mean the gameplay is all about choice, you choose any pokemon you like, give them whatever moves and names and items you like. But the story reflects none of that freedom. Whether its Island Trials or Gyms, its just a straight line. I want more choice in what adventures I tackle and in what order.

Also, the player has virtually no choice about any of the events of the game. I'm basically sick of the only dialogue choices being "Yes" or either "No, I'll say yes later when I have to do this to progress the game" or "Haha, you're funny, you mean "Yes", right?". I'm sick of the games telling me who I side with and how I respond to the problems faced by my player character.

Nintendo games rarely try hard enough to be immersive. They aren't rarely give you any options for the way my character changes his world. And pokemon games are arguably the worst example. Even Zelda games gave us a couple of dialogue trees in Skyward Sword so that Link could reflect my personality a bit better.

Sessian

There are a lot of problems that pokemon main series games need to outgrow. I mean the gameplay is all about choice, you choose any pokemon you like, give them whatever moves and names and items you like. But the story reflects none of that freedom. Whether its Island Trials or Gyms, its just a straight line. I want more choice in what adventures I tackle and in what order.

Also, the player has virtually no choice about any of the events of the game. I'm sick of the games telling me who I side with and how I respond to the problems faced by my player character.

They aren't rarely give you any options for the way my character changes his world. And pokemon games are arguably the worst example.

If you don't mind my saying, it sounds more like you want something other than what these games aim to provide, rather than the games failing to achieve what they "should".

There's no grand rulebook that says "your choices affect the world!" is the best game type to aspire to, though many people do like those a lot. But there's nothing inherently wrong with a linear game.

Nor does the gameplay being "all about choice" necessarily mean the story is obligated to follow suit.

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
If you don't mind my saying, it sounds more like you want something other than what these games aim to provide, rather than the games failing to achieve what they "should".

There's no grand rulebook that says "your choices affect the world!" is the best game type to aspire to, though many people do like those a lot. But there's nothing inherently wrong with a linear game.

Nor does the gameplay being "all about choice" necessarily mean the story is obligated to follow suit.

I was just saying what would reinvigorate the games for me. The problem is that the games are "getting old" so changing something fundamental about what they aim to give players would be a great way of going about it. Plus knowing that how I feel about the characters or events of the story would mean that I would feel much more invested. There cases where when a linear game can work. If the gameplay is tied into the story like the bulk of Final Fantasy XIII (once it gets past about 4 hours of tutorial) or if the storytelling is genuinely gripping like The Last of Us. I can enjoy linear games. But its holding pokemon back.

Pokemon railroads me too much to keep the most basic promise the franchise gives its players.
"Your very own journey is about to unfold!" (Except you'll need to go to through almost every story event in a pre-determined order, the only significant thing you're allowed to say to anyone is "yes" and your opinions on the story and characters mean absolutely nothing).

Being able to choose where my character goes or how he approaches other characters would make it feel like my own journey. If you asked me that's gotten old the most in pokemon, it would be getting railroaded. Having nearly everything going forwards blocked by a sleeping Snorlax. Or getting told that you can't get on a boat to the next island until you do exactly the tasks that you're told to do.

Scammel

Linear storytelling is absolutely fine, but if the main series wants to evolve significantly that linear story can't be structured around predictably paced challenges, notably the gyms. Branching storytelling is simply one way of diverging from that formula, but it would certainly send a loud message about the direction of the series.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I wouldn't say that Pokemon's getting too repetitive. If anything, I'd say they have the opposite problem right now, they keep changing too much and won't see things through. For a while Pokemon did have the problem of sticking with the same storyline structure, with 8 gyms, evil team encounters somewhere in between, and then the League at the end, but BW and SM have really started to shake that up, so at this point it's hard to really argue the franchise is being repetitive. Meanwhile, Game Freak has recently taken to introduce a new feature or gimmick and then immediately doing away with it. Initially this was mainly with side content like Contests, Secret Bases, etc., but now they're doing the same thing with gimmicks like Mega Evolutions. If Pokemon was really as repetitive as Mario or CoD, SM would retain all of 6th gen's mechanics but in Alola. Game Freak needs to be smarter about what to keep and what to throw away, changing things up to keep things fresh is great but not if they're getting rid of things people actually like.

My main problem is the same as Aduro, not enough freedom in the progression. Personally, I don't really care about the storyline but a sense of exploration is crucial for my enjoyment in this series and they've been providing less and less of that the last few generations. And yeah, it's completely ironic that the same series that promotes a personalized adventure and the idea that different people have different thoughts and ideas could make the progression so cookie cutter. Keeping the game this linear just goes against the spirit of the franchise.

Bahmo

Real quick to get it out of the way, I'm new here, howdy all~

Now for the topic; This could just be me, but I've been finding myself growing bored of the Main Series of Pokemon, it heavily reminding me of CoD. By that, I mean the games hardly change from each iteration and perhaps I'm in the minority that think it got old since Diamond and Pearl, despite still purchasing the newer versions.

I am delighted to read someone else saying
1) They're tired of Pokemon.
2) They see its staleness as akin to Call of Duty's.
I've been saying the same thing for years. Incidentally, I also started getting tired with G4, although that's not a point I've dwelt upon.

It's really ironic, because I was there when Pokemon debuted in the US, when everyone else loved it too, and I still was big on it in High School, at which point some combination of hype-aversion and desire to look mature inspired many of my peers to disown it, but sometime around college, when it became cool for adults to love Pokemon, I started to get bored of it. Yes; that mostly applies to the main series of games. After DP I felt I didn't need anymore of them; then when Pokemon Conquest and Pokemon Special got me back into the series, I was inspired to buy Black...which I tired of in record time.

Just like how I feel in the minority for liking Pokken because I feel that's how Pokemon should be, an actual fight instead of a turned-based one. Not saying Pokken should be the new Pokemon, just that Pokemon needs something fresh in their games and Pokken is taking a step in the right direction (IMO) even though it's a spin-off game.

If the majority of people who have any opinion of Pokken at all dislike it, that's news to me. It being a spin-off of a whole different genre obviously limits its appeal, but I don't think many people see it as bad for what it is.

I mean, each new Pokemon game from the main series has been selling less and less copies, so it would be safe to assume the game-play that has never changed has a part to play in this, right?

Decline of sales would also be news to me, although I kind of like that, considering I want things to change.

As to the gameplay never changing, yes; that plays a part in it, but only a part, because its gameplay does change, with what seems like increasing frequency. New moves get added, as do new types, Mega-Evolution, Z-moves, etc etc.

The bigger problem, I think, is that for returning players, the gameplay is too easy, predictable and padded. That applies mostly to story-mode, but I can't exactly accept the competitive battles with locked levels and house rules as a compensation when you have to sit through the story mode to get there. Once you get type effectiveness memorized, the fact that the games are consistently telegraphing upcoming challenges with "about to use" messages and "Hey; champ in the making" gymgoers and trainers themed according to which Pokemon they use, mean that a lot of the challenge goes away, and you're just killing time--and you keep on killing time. New Pokemon are the main addition every game, but with many, what sets them apart from the older Pokemon isn't apparent until you do some grinding with them and learn a bunch of moves. When you first choose one of the new region's starters or catch the new region's obligatory small mammal or bird, you get moves that could belong to a whole bunch of other Pokemon. You get stats that could, too. While it's natural for games to throw in more and more things the further you get, in the case of Pokemon games it really feels like a lot of padding walls off the good the series has to offer, and I'm not convinced it's really that necessary. For example, the developers have said that they always go with the Fire-Grass-Water triad for starters because it's easy for new players to grasp as an example of type-effectiveness, but if that's their line of thinking, why don't they start with any moves that make their type effectiveness matter? Then there's the strong chance it will be someone's always-advancing levels, and not an actual exploitation of type effectiveness, that will get him or her through much of the story mode. At the very least, people will probably beat the Elite Four as an effect of the game's "Because I said so" allowance of them to gain levels from repeated tries, but never their opponents. Then, they might very well take their team raised to defeat the Elite Four over to the Battle Frontier or multiplayer or such, and find that, surprise surprise, they actually stink in that different world with different rules. Oh, and to top this all off, just about everyone I ask about new things like Mega Evolution have told me that the AI is too dumb to use it well, meaning the games go from too easy to much too easy.

TLDR; while the turn-based RPG genre arguably feels regressive and can get old, it can still be exciting in the right circumstances; the problem with the bulk of a Pokemon RPG's length is that it puts you in the wrong circumstances.

How do you all feel about Pokemon? Do you like it the way it is, if so why?

As sad as it is to say this, moving on from gameplay I think there's more that I find bad about this series than good. I think its character design is beautiful; both the Pokemon and the humans, and I like the idea of celebrating the world of animals and to some extent folklore. However, the world design is dull, with natural terrain slave to grids and settlements and buildings being nakedly utilitarian for the players' purposes instead having the number, layout and size that actual ones would, although these bits are getting better. Still, it doesn't help one suspend disbelief and imagine it's a living, breathing world when every last bit of culture and almost every last bit of dialogue relates to Pokemon; as if the whole world revolves around one child's quest 2BA Master...which it does, but it's just how dull that quest really is that makes it a problem.

Beyond that focal point, the plots are either too simple or feel too pretentious. The frequently ridiculous feats described in Pokedex entries don't even gel with the games' own internal logic and it's only because of the oppressive amount of "but thou must" restrictions in the games that they don't break every bit of balance that's needed for good gameplay...but these restrictions also prevent the games from ever being as compelling as they could be. For example, as iconic as Lavender Town was, as shocking as people were to hear that Team Rocket actually killed a Pokemon instead of just fainted it, as much of a dissonance as this presents with the ineffectual (and frequently more sympathetic) Team Rocket of the anime, the flipside of all that is when the player actually meets Team Rocket, they don't function any more like villains than the friendly trainers do. Rocket trainers never try to kill the player's Pokemon, nor to kill the players themselves, nor even restrain them. Beating them just causes them to pay up and retreat, and losing to them just causes the same old player retreat to Pokemon centers, as always keeping the experience.

Unfortunately, neither Pokemon's world design, nor its straightforward, often painfully-serious writing, nor its take-our-word-for-it mythology, nor its dissonant, arbitrary gameplay mechanics, nor its consistent focus on the comparatively dull aspect of its world that is the officially sanctioned battles with Gym leaders and the Elite Four, lend themselves to compelling storytelling. A lack of compelling storytelling can usually be ignored, if the gameplay is still enjoyable, but for me that's a big if right now. It needs to feel like a challenge, instead of just a delay of the inevitable, if it's to feel exciting again.

If not, what would you do to change it up?

To put it in the simplest and most recognizable terms, I want Grand Theft Pokemon/Pokemon: Breath of the Wild. Not as a replacement for the core series, which instead should improve its gameplay by taking out a lot of the padding and cushioning of the sort I related above, but I want an open-world, real-time Pokemon game in addition; joining map-based strategy and fighting games as spin-offs that should have existed over a decade earlier.

Going maybe more obscure, ARK: Survival Evolved is really the closest I can find to my ideal Pokemon game. Now naturally, that game has many infamous, debilitating flaws and a developer that often seems to prefer adding more bells and whistles than fixing them (seriously; I know that Stegosauruses were supposed to be dumb, but I can't buy that even they were so dumb as to get stuck on trees much smaller than themselves and not think to break the trees to get loose), so something closer may well exist, and there's also plenty to it that wouldn't need to clutter up a Pokemon game, but the basic act of creating a living world with all that is wonderful about nature but also all that is horrifying, it gets right. You'd have to throw out a lot of the rulebook to fit Pokemon into this mold, but since its rules are so grotesquely inconsistent with themselves anyway, who cares?

My ideal Pokemon game would be open-world, open-ended, organically-shaped, and rooted in tight, well-planned physics. No more absurd Pokemon ability dissonance between "Chuck Norris Facts"-esque Pokedex entries and Wailords that somehow can't carry a trainer through the water until they learn Surf; no more HM-slavery period; everything would be instead centered into some ideal midpoint rooted in a physics engine that, while not necessarily realistic, would be consistent. But while things would be consistent, they wouldn't be limiting because every problem would have multiple solutions. If a boulder was blocking something, maybe you could teach a Machop Strength to push it aside, or maybe you could just evolve it into Machamp to get strong enough to push it aside, or maybe you could just raise a Pokemon that could use Rock Smash and destroy it instead, or maybe you could raise a Water or Grass Pokemon that could destroy it instead, or maybe you could just get a Pokemon with the move Dig and just dig around the boulder, leaving it where it was forever. If it's a tree blocking your path, you could have a Zangoose cut it, but you could just as well have a Camerupt burn it down. And if it's water in your way, well; why even care whether your Pokemon knows a move? (I will soon provide a possible answer; bear with me.) If Misty and plenty other trainers can swim themselves, why shouldn't you?

So having described all of this free-roaming and sensibly-working, versatile physics, it's starting to sound like this getting through this game would be a total pushover; and it would if everyone acted like they did in the core series. Instead, though, to compensate and cement the world-building, they would take no mercy! The battles would take place in real time, and on the exact same map the trainer walks around, meaning that both human villains and wild Pokemon could and would target the trainer in addition to his or her Pokemon. There'd be no choice but to fight back; both in toughening up the trainer to fight back as maybe the next Bruno or Maylene, or get some weapon, but mostly, the game would be about making sure you've got good Pokemon allies to save your butt from its many assailants! Your Pokemon would probably still just faint, but your human character actually would be able to die, or something like it. It could be kept abstract, and it certainly wouldn't have any more sway than the deaths of most player-characters in video games, but it would ideally have the penalty of erasing progress since last save. That means this would not be just another Pokemon game you could just keep losing until you were strong enough to win. You would win once you learned to do different things than the ones that kept making you lose; not in a stupid, forced, Dragon's Lair sort of way, but in a way that gelled with the better action games on the marker.

Thus, while you wouldn't have to deal with such garbage as not being able to get AppleBottom City because a rando arbitrarily blocked your path until you beat the Gym Leader of Weedhaze Town, you'd instead likely be prevented because the Mightyenas on the way would be too tough for you to handle until you toughened up or got a Pokemon that could fly you over them, or something.

So to capitalize on all of this, while there could still be gyms, an Elite Four, a Battle Frontier, and the like, they probably wouldn't be the focus of the plot this time around. Instead, the plot would be...you know what; who cares?! The game would be more than awesome enough you'd be fine just exploring and fighting and fooling around!

Erron Black

The Outlaw
We get plenty of new features and changes each iteration, so I don't really understand the complaint here?

Gen 2) Introduced cross-evolutions, shinies, Night/Day, and two new types.
Gen 3) Introduced double battles, contests, abilities, and made the stat spreads what they are now.
Gen 4) Introduced shiny hunting methods, Special and Physical split, Cross-Gen trading(Via Pal Park), and Wifi Battles/Trading/Mystery Gifts.
Gen 5) Introduced Triple/Rotation battles, a very useful item update in general, TMs that last forever, Season changes, Shiny Charm and Oval Charm, and Dream World.
Gen 6) Introduced Trainer Customization, Mega Evolution, Roller Skates, Fairy Type, Pokemon Amie, Super Training, Horde Encounters, New Breeding Mechanics, O-Powers, Inverse/Sky Battles, Rideable Pokemon, and Wonder Trading.
Gen 7) Introduced Regional Variants, Z-Moves, Ultra Beasts, PokeRide, Removal of HMs, S.O.S Battles, Island Trials, Totem Pokemon, Hyper Training, Poke Finder, Festival Plaza, Poke Pelago, and more updates to various mechanics like Battle and Breeding.

They are making VARIOUS changes through each iteration and while some are just little things to mess around with like Festival Plaza and Poke Finder, and some have been removed unfortunately, the games continuously advance and change with each game. If the changes don't seem very interesting or enjoyable to you, then perhaps that means you're just no longer finding Pokemon interesting or enjoyable in general.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
If the majority of people who have any opinion of Pokken at all dislike it, that's news to me. It being a spin-off of a whole different genre obviously limits its appeal, but I don't think many people see it as bad for what it is.

I hate Pokken for it's 10-12 or so Greninja clones, Pokemon is a franchise filled with diversity and all these cool characters, yet all they could put in the game were stick-figure Pokemon, which take up (rough estimate) 5% of all Pokemon, yet 75% of the roster. I noticed this with the new Pokemon, too. It feels like they assume people ONLY like anorexic Pokemon, and that's why we get stick-figures shoehorned into defensive roles and very few badass tank Pokemon this gen. ...and the one we DO get (Guzzlord) feels like it was made to INSULT people who love giant tank designs by being a complete joke competitively while all its stickfigure buddies (especially that revolting cockroach Pheromosa) are overpowered as hell.

Also, I don't think Pokemon so much got stale, I just thing Gen 7 is a bad gen. The things it added and changed are so incredibly minor (Z-Moves? Big deal! Trials? They're just glorified dungeons and gyms with a new coat of paint!) and the game has almost ZERO diversions compared to previous games, with Battle Royale being the only thing even remotely new and fun. Hyper Training is just Super Training without any fun minigames to play, as is Pokemon Refresh just Pokemon Amie without minigames. Pokemon Pelagio is a completely lame no-gameplay series of sprite animations. Nothing else really adds ANYTHING to the game that wasn't pretty much in past games. Overall, if you already have X/Y/OR/AS, there's no reason to buy Su/Mo.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I don't think the main series are getting old. I mean the classic Mario games series we've all come to know and love is 32/33 years old and still going on strong. And even the Zelda series continues to push boundaries. Pokémon is an ever evolving (pun intended) series and can go on for just as long while giving us great games to play with excellent story telling. There are millions of animals GF could base new Pokémon off of and its fun to see what they've come up with!

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I don't think the main series are getting old. I mean the classic Mario games series we've all come to know and love is 32/33 years old and still going on strong. And even the Zelda series continues to push boundaries. Pokémon is an ever evolving (pun intended) series and can go on for just as long while giving us great games to play with excellent story telling. There are millions of animals GF could base new Pokémon off of and its fun to see what they've come up with!

You could make the same complaints about Mario actually, or at least the 2D games. The NSMB games in particular have been highly criticized for feeling repetitive and rehashy, in fact I would argue the NSMB have it worse than Pokemon. But yeah, Mario's not a good example. The sandbox games (64, Sunshine, Odyssey, I'll also count Galaxy within the context of this argument)have been fairly fresh, but the 2D games and 3D Land/3D World not so much.

EroMimikyu

I wouldn't say the main series of Pokemon is getting old.
They always have something new to bring to each generation.
Erron Black did list them above, so I would say they always doing there best to make it look better than before.
The stories are pretty great!

I haven't actually played Pokken, but I've seen gameplay of it on Twitch and Youtube.
Constantly playing a fighting game will get really boring... It's like playing MK & SF all over again.
That's just me though.

Scammel

We get plenty of new features and changes each iteration, so I don't really understand the complaint here?

Gen 2) Introduced cross-evolutions, shinies, Night/Day, and two new types.
Gen 3) Introduced double battles, contests, abilities, and made the stat spreads what they are now.
Gen 4) Introduced shiny hunting methods, Special and Physical split, Cross-Gen trading(Via Pal Park), and Wifi Battles/Trading/Mystery Gifts.
Gen 5) Introduced Triple/Rotation battles, a very useful item update in general, TMs that last forever, Season changes, Shiny Charm and Oval Charm, and Dream World.
Gen 6) Introduced Trainer Customization, Mega Evolution, Roller Skates, Fairy Type, Pokemon Amie, Super Training, Horde Encounters, New Breeding Mechanics, O-Powers, Inverse/Sky Battles, Rideable Pokemon, and Wonder Trading.
Gen 7) Introduced Regional Variants, Z-Moves, Ultra Beasts, PokeRide, Removal of HMs, S.O.S Battles, Island Trials, Totem Pokemon, Hyper Training, Poke Finder, Festival Plaza, Poke Pelago, and more updates to various mechanics like Battle and Breeding.

It seems impressive when you set it out like this, but so much of this is merely fringe tweaking of an overall experience that hasn't dramatically changed much at all. It takes prior investment in the series to even notice many of these changes in the first instance; I'm skeptical an outsider would really note a significant difference in core gameplay between Gens 1 and 4 beyond the visual updates and more intuitive design elements, and even less between, say, 5 and 6. You still have six Pokémon, you still battle in the long grass, you still face eight gyms, you still have a rival, you still tussle with a villainous team, it's still a top-down map, routes are still arbitrarily blocked off - elements such as the Shiny Charm aren't even accessible, nevermind impactful.

Last edited: