• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MAJOR APOLOGIES - Forums go wonko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
I CANNOT TELL YOU GUYS HOW MUCH AGONY I FELT HAVING SPPF DOWN IT WAS LIKE MY SOUL WAS RIPPED OUT OF MY BODY AND TRAMPLED ON THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

*breaks down into sobs*

*insert sucking up*

no rly be grateful it's up guys, we could have lost EVERY POST. Well, since lately. J-just... Guys. If this ever happens again don't spam #SPP please I hear it was quite traumatic for those manning the cannons or whatever. D:

no rly be grateful it's up guys, we could have lost EVERY POST. Well, since lately. J-just... Guys. If this ever happens again don't spam #SPP please I hear it was quite traumatic for those manning the cannons or whatever. D:

yes i almost lost an arm defending the great ship #spp

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Wait the forums could of really been cleard?
0.0 OMG I could of lost my postcount xD really was there a posibilty of losing all posts?

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
It was hell. D:
The chat doesn't work for me, so I had no way of contact with sppf.
I'm thankful it's back on.

Last edited:

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Thank you!

Thank you, for fixing the forum you do not know how much I appriciate it.

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
There was the real possibility that we'd have to ditch the post table as it was badly corrupted and thus go back to an old backup...luckily we resolved it without the need

So some point soon the forums will be down for a bit so we can do a backup :p

yikes tHATS scaryyyyyy! the whole posting table possibly being down!? lucky u fixed it! ur awesome!;)

TogeticTheRuler

I hated how so much people that can't live without the forum spammed "OMG WHEN ARE DA FORUMS GONNA GO BACK UP?!?!11/!?111/1?!?!?!?!111?!1?!?!?!!!!?" and even had one of the ops setting a script to kick anyone who typed in "forum"

Tom1357

pokemon breeder
why exactly is every1 still talking here? Forums been up fora coupla days.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Oh no. Not the post count. However would we have survived. ¬¬

We'd have to harakiri our own egos to do so, that's how.

why exactly is every1 still talking here? Forums been up fora coupla days.

Because we can! We love our postcount and we're panicking about how we could have lost it!

Status
Not open for further replies.