• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Major battles in Leaf Green

Xtra

You will be missed:(
Here, I'm going to have a series of the major battles in Leaf Green. Major battles include Rival battles, Gym Leader battles, and the Elite 4. You'll get to see my pokemon fight the battles, and my strategies may give some of you tips if you're having trouble.

This topic will be edited when I get a new one, so keep an eye on it.

Rival battle 1 (Oak's Lab)
Rival Battle 2 (Route 22)
Gym Battle 1-Brock

Last edited:

burrut13

<--- Bad-***** mofo
thats cool, im doing kinda the same thing, im recording myself battling the second wave of the elite four, it has commentary and all that good stuff

Xtra

Why not? I did similar things in my GBA version of LG, and two of them (Pikachu and Spearow(now a Fearow)) are still part of my team.

I like to raise a full team and keep my options open, rather then overtraining the starter and relying on it throughout the game.

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
Nice, but how did you record it so close and keep it so clear? I've tried doing something like that before but it didn't work.

Xtra

I used a VBA (Visual Boy Advance).

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Nice battles and nice early selection of a team.

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Nice style of switching out pokemon to gain experince to more of your team. Wasn't surprised that this would an easy battle for you. Good luck against Misty!