• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Major League Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

icyman300

lets go...
Sorry lol. Been pretty busy. But yea ill take scizor. :)

Tman109ner hasn't responded in 24 hours, so he gets the next-most used pokemon on Smogon: Heatran.

Cooloolcool: You get to select a pokemon when it's your turn to draft. Read the first overall post, and you'll see the draft order and who's been taken already. You have two picks in a row coming up, I believe.

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
Too late to sign up I suppose? If not, I am very interested in this :)

Rhonder

Oh, thanks for notifying me of my pick over pm XD I'll take Breloom~

Too late to sign up I suppose? If not, I am very interested in this :)

No it's not too late! We still haven't finished the first round, and I'll allow sign-ups until the first round is done. Pick a team name.

XxOshwhatxX has not responded within 24 hours, so gets the next-most used pokemon on smogon: Rotom-W. Next pick goes to tayetayetv1

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
I'm starting to think that a lot of people forgot that they signed up for this XP

I'm starting to think that a lot of people forgot that they signed up for this XP

Yeah.

tayetayetv1 hasn't responded within 24 hours, so the automatic pick is Tyranitar. Next pick goes to Rockstar19958.

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
I'll take a Weavile good sir

The second round of the draft has started! Celtic Origins gets the first pick this round, and the order is the reverse order of the last round.

Congratulations on making it through the first round. Nine more to go, then we can start league play.

New Rule to get approved by the League:
If you are inactive for more than two weeks (i.e. didn't draft, didn't play any games) your team can be given to a new owner. What's the general consensus about a rule like this? It wouldn't be very fun if half the team owners didn't participate very often.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
The second round of the draft has started! Celtic Origins gets the first pick this round, and the order is the reverse order of the last round.

Congratulations on making it through the first round. Nine more to go, then we can start league play.

If you are inactive for more than two weeks (i.e. didn't draft, didn't play any games) your team can be given to a new owner. What's the general consensus about a rule like this? It wouldn't be very fun if half the team owners didn't participate very often.

What? There was no battles! How is round 1 over?

Celtic Origins

I personally agree with this rule & to keep things moving swiftly I draft Metagross

What? There was no battles! How is round 1 over?

We only went through one round... Everyone only has one pokemon... You can't battle with one pokemon. We're going to go through 10 rounds, and then everyone can pick 6 of those 10 they drafted to make a team to battle other teams every game. You can only use pokemon you drafted, so at very minimum we need to go through 6 rounds of the draft before battling.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
We only went through one round... Everyone only has one pokemon... You can't battle with one pokemon. We're going to go through 10 rounds, and then everyone can pick 6 of those 10 they drafted to make a team to battle other teams every game. You can only use pokemon you drafted, so at very minimum we need to go through 6 rounds of the draft before battling.

I once beat a guy with 1 pokemon against his 6. It was so funny! ok. And I just realized, but is this wifi or PO?

I once beat a guy with 1 pokemon against his 6. It was so funny! ok. And I just realized, but is this wifi or PO?

WiFi. If you can't do WiFi, we can always give the team to someone else. It should have said on the first post; if it's not clear I'll update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.