• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Major League Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Oh. I can do wifi. It's just that PO is easier. Whatever. I'll stay. I can always trade fo good pokemon.

Celtic Origins

Trailblazers I have a question about one of the rules

Each team will have a maximum roster of 10 pokemon; these are the only species of pokemon allowed on the team. Only 6 will compete in each battle. There will only be one of each species of pokemon in the league; for example, if team A has Scizor on its roster, then no other team can use Scizor on their team. *If your team roster has a fully evolved pokemon on it, the previous evolutions may be used in battle as well

Does that since someone drafted scizor scyther cant be used by someone else for example?

Trailblazers I have a question about one of the rules

Does that since someone drafted scizor scyther cant be used by someone else for example?

I thought about this rule a bit. Technically, it means whoever drafted Scizor could use Scizor or Scyther (not both in the same battle, though), and no one else could use scyther. I may change the rule, though, to have exceptions for Scyther (pretty much a different pokemon from Scizor) and the Rotom forms (Rotom-H could be on a separate team from Rotom-W), and maybe eviolite users like Chansey and Dusclops. I'd need some input, though.

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
My next pick will be Arcanine

And think only one pokemon from each chain of evolution is enough. Keeps things interesting due to the limitations that are put in place

My next pick will be Arcanine

And think only one pokemon from each chain of evolution is enough. Keeps things interesting due to the limitations that are put in place

Actually, yeah, good idea. So separate evolutions now count as separate species. Like it is on Smogon and PO.

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
Can't wait to get this started! :D
Might it be an idea to drop people who do not respond within three rounds of choosing? Something tells me they won't be around much for the battles when those do happen :X

Rhonder

'Ello, I'm super sorry but I'm thinking I have to resign from the league for now. Like what Mango said, I can't necessarily that I'll be super active with pokemon in the near future. Especially since this is DS oriented and therefore takes time to do. Between when I signed up and now, I've started playing a few other RPGs so that eats a lot of my time, and I kinda pokemon'd myself out from... November-January XD Anyhoo yeah, I just figured I'd let everyone know

Thanks for helping us start the league out, HyperLugia! I guess we now have an open team, so let's get a new owner! Let's keep the draft moving, so check back here periodically.

Seeing how Hyper isn't going to be able to pick I guess I'm next. I'll take Virizion please.

You don't draft for another 3 picks. It's icyman300's turn now.

Whoops, really? I don't know if I'll bbe on then, but ok.

If Virizion's still available then I could just have that be your pick, in case you can't be on then.

shadow130690

TSS Member
can i vote or do i still got to wait on pokefielder

shadow130690

TSS Member
for my second pick i choose latias and piloswine

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
So, if no one adopts the two teams, would those pokemon then be released to be chosen?

So, if no one adopts the two teams, would those pokemon then be released to be chosen?

Just releasing them back into the draft would favor those with the soonest picks, as there might be really good pokemon released.

My idea, definitely just a proposal, is to let smogon's usage rankings (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3464495 is the rankings I'm using) determine which picks those teams get, and then just have those pokemon not be used for this season. They could be re-introduced next season to expansion teams, or as a rookie draft of the sort in pro sports leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.