• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Major League Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is lucario taken? If not, it's mine. Also, can we change the pokemon that were auto chosen?

Yeah I'll clarify this rule a bit. If your pick was auto-chosen, and you come back and see it and want another pokemon instead, you can change the pick to any pokemon that hasn't been picked yet. In fact, you can change any pick you want later, even if they weren't auto picked, but only to pokemon that haven't been picked yet. So go ahead and change your last one EoTN.

Edit: New amendment on the main first post. Thanks for the input on the rules, EoTN.

Last edited:

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
I'll take Jolteon, please. :)

Breaking News

There will only be 11 teams in the league for this season. Five owners have left. The pokemon already picked by these five teams will not be used this year, and could be reintroduced into the league at the end of the season/before next season in another draft, much like the NBA or NFL rookie drafts. Since there are 11 teams, the fact that there will be 11 pokemon not used works out perfectly for a new draft after the first season.

This draft will continue as usual, but will move much faster as I believe all 11 teams left are actually committed. The pokemon that won't be used this year are:
Cloyster
Celebi
Gengar
Breloom
Gliscor
Flygon
Ninetales
Rotom-W
Terrakion

Jirachi
Heatran​

Let's get this league up and running! Good luck to all.

Last edited:

shadow130690

TSS Member
we need to think of a way to speed this up. it taking way to long

we need to think of a way to speed this up. it taking way to long

It is. We're going to start enforcing the 24 hour rule now. Hopefully everyone can just check in once a day, to see if it's their turn to pick. We've almost gone through 3 rounds, so we have seven to go and should be able to start the season by June, if we're lucky.

shadow130690

TSS Member
bump to the top i want to vote

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
I'll be leaving Major League Pokemon, too. It's been almost three months, and we're not even halfway through the draft yet. I understand that not everyone can be on at the same time to do this, but this is getting ridiculous.

Hey everyone. I quit sorry. I have no time for pokemon anymore........

That's too bad! I guess we'll have to find another owner, or just put your pokemon in the draft pool for next year. We'll see how quickly we get another owner.

I'll be leaving Major League Pokemon, too. It's been almost three months, and we're not even halfway through the draft yet. I understand that not everyone can be on at the same time to do this, but this is getting ridiculous.

I'm sorry! If you stay patient, we'll get through the draft within 3 WEEKS, I promise. I'll start enforcing auto picks now. Once the draft is over, it'll move along very nicely and we can start playing games.

Status
Not open for further replies.