• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Major Pokémon game to be announced this month / Temporary Discussion of GSDS Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zishan

Twinleaf Shipper!
OA014620.png

Ho-Oh?

Jaguar297

I'm back!
I'm pretty sure they will have a re-make, since of the Johto starters. And yes, it might come in November.

dman_dustin

Judging by the humorous Pokemon Sunday Clip Filb has on the front page the only likely explanation for their reactions is G/S remakes.

They may have been pretending but if it was anything else ( well with the obvious exception of 5th gen) why would they "pretend" to pass out, and freak out about the news of this game?

If it is some ranger, Mystery Dungeon, some random game I don't see why they made such a huge deal on Pokemon Sunday. From the other times I watched something like Arceus being revealed didn't give them the same reactions as this game apparently does.

And while I feel it is a GS Remake, I still feel reserved as it could be about anything.

JD

Please let it be a gold and silver remake I miss johto starters and the gyms whre so fun in that game and plus I need ho oh or lugia

All this speculation is just overwhelming. Sure, all the hints do point to the possible G/S remakes (which I hope they will be, just to get all that hype down hah and oh well, would be nice anyway too), but there still is a chance for it to be something else.

5th gen game not likely, since there's always some time between the last game of the earlier generation (Platinum not even out in Europe yet). A Wii game is certainly possible, since there isn't really anything major for the console... Just have to wait and see.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm almost certain this is a remake, but I would be fine with a sequel to XD, Snap, or Stadium. It's too early for 5th generation.

~:Shadow:~

I highly doubt it's the remake of Gold/Silver. As stated, PMD3 was out recently, and there's no way Pokemon could have actually begun making a new game. It's still not clear, so let's wait a bit longer...

Skirgedot

5th gen game not likely, since there's always some time between the last game of the earlier generation (Platinum not even out in Europe yet).

They may announce a future 5th gen game in the form of a new Pokémon too, you know...Munchlax appeared by the first time around this month five years ago, just 3 months after FRLG been released. Emerald was still an embrio.

I highly doubt it's the remake of Gold/Silver. As stated, PMD3 was out recently, and there's no way Pokemon could have actually begun making a new game. It's still not clear, so let's wait a bit longer...

And do you think they announce a game by the time they're beginning to make it? No way. If it really is the GS remakes, they've been doing them for months now, probably years.

petstock

It would realy be wierd if instead of a gs remake this was a rs remake...if it is any kind of remake that is

Torterra12

Event collector
i think the gold and silver balls hanging from the roof make it obvious, Theres gona be a G/S Remake

Lemonade

Chun Soft makes the PMD games and Gamefreak makes the main ones, so no trouble there. If this new game is indeed GSDS (and with the gold and silver balls that appeared on Pokemon Sunday as a teaser, it's pretty much confirmed unless they're really trolling us) it would only mean that 2009 will be an epic year for Pokemon. Platinum releases outside of Japan, PMD3 and GSDS? It's every poketard's wet dream, I say!

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven

Knowing little about the production of games, I am reserved in giving my opinion... But I would venture to guess that since they are two entirely different species of games (Dungeon crawler and RPG) that two different departments were working on them, probably concurrently.

And I strongly believe this will be a G/S Remake fr the following reasons:
1. There were countless GS/Johto references in D/P/P and the chance that they were in there purely for fun is low.
2. They brought back near-ancient pokemon (Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Chikorita) for this movie and Pichu as well, but he was even in the G/S/C movies' short clips before the show. Speculation on my part
3. The most important reason: The two "All-Important Once-In-A-Lifetime PokeGod Announcements ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG" will be revealed on May 10th out of makeshift GOLD AND SILVER POKEBALLS.

That is confirmation enough for me. I will wait for the 10th to rub it in your faces, however ;) .

Tf5174

I hope i diddn't cause alot of arguements since i diddn't know it's fake or real since i got it this from the news section of bulbpedia and i hope i don't get blamed for a killing spree if it's not a G/S remake.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
i think it's gunna be g/s/c remake
because a lot of fans have been ranting on && on about it,
so they finally gave in.

plus, it makes sense.
hoenn=kanto remake
sinnoh-johto remake
5th gen.=..hoenn remake?

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven

Knowing little about the production of games, I am reserved in giving my opinion... But I would venture to guess that since they are two entirely different species of games (Dungeon crawler and RPG) that two different departments were working on them, probably concurrently.

And I strongly believe this will be a G/S Remake fr the following reasons:
1. There were countless GS/Johto references in D/P/P and the chance that they were in there purely for fun is low.
2. They brought back near-ancient pokemon (Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Chikorita) for this movie and Pichu as well, but he was even in the G/S/C movies' short clips before the show. Speculation on my part
3. The most important reason: The two "All-Important Once-In-A-Lifetime PokeGod Announcements ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG" will be revealed on May 10th out of makeshift GOLD AND SILVER POKEBALLS.

That is confirmation enough for me. I will wait for the 10th to rub it in your faces, however ;) .

I am as hopeful for a gold and silver remake as the next guy but there are many other games they could announce. For all we know it could be Pokemon Arceus version(Please no more sinnoh games)! Here's what I think the new game is going to be:
*Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes(Please, God!)
*New Ranger game(Meh)
*Pokemon Battle Revolution 2(So-so)
*A entirely new game!(Could be enjoyable)

I am as hopeful for a gold and silver remake as the next guy but there are many other games they could announce. For all we know it could be Pokemon Arceus version(Please no more sinnoh games)! Here's what I think the new game is going to be:
*Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes(Please, God!)
*New Ranger game(Meh)
*Pokemon Battle Revolution 2(So-so)
*A entirely new game!(Could be enjoyable)

Silver Scizor

Scizor Master
I really hope its GSDS, and we get it later this year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.