• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Major Pokémon game to be announced this month / Temporary Discussion of GSDS Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

Yeah I was thinking november in japan and april or may for America
I am definetly gonna get my hands on this if its a gs remake

Arbok

aka Arbok
I hope for a G/S remake. But I guess there will be another Wii game.

Pokémon XD: GoD for the GameCube came 2 years after Colloseum. Battle Revolution released 3 years ago in Japan, so..

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Yeah I was thinking november in japan and april or may for America
I am definetly gonna get my hands on this if its a gs remake
I'm thinking around September 19th

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I'm very sure that this will be a GS remake. There've been all those hints through the ages, plus the fact that they have gold and silver party balls when telling us that they're gonna announce a new title? I kinda fail to see what else this could be, it's a little too soon for anything 5th generaton TBH. Plus, didn't they say that this would be a much-talked about title? Look at the internet. Seriously. There is GS remake speculation EVERYWHERE (and I must admit, I'm not exactly helping matters, I'm speculating it as much as everybody else!). I firmly believe that if you got together every Pokemon fan with internet access and asked them what they'd like to see next as far as a new game, at least three quarters of them would say GS remakes.

So yeah, I think it'll be GS remakes. I know nothing's confirmed yet, and I am not pretending otherwise. Just saying what I gotta say.

Empoleon Bonaparte

November is of course the 10th anniversary of G/S, but September 19th is also an option for it, Coronis said it in his blog. But why would they release it at the same time as the Pokémon toys? The two, apart from the Pokémon aspect, have nothing to do with each other.
My guess is Pokémon XD 2 for Wii.

raichu666

Venus adept
If its not a gs remake, they fooled everyone who has any logic
all the people who think it will be gs looks at the facts
all the people who wont admit its gs have been fooled already

Skirgedot

Some people think it'll be useless. I don't see things that way. We may get tons of new stuff with the remakes, not just new stuff, but also free dogs, easy starters and legitable, non-event Lugia/Ho-Oh and possibly Celebi someway everyone wants to get. And whilst I am a mechanic and a competitive enthusiastic (so a new gen would fit my needs perfectly), it would suck really bad if we get a 5th gen without the so-wanted remakes.

And I want to start with a Cyndaquil again, for God's sake. :B

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I'd love it to be a G/S remake, but I won't get my hopes up too much until Sunday.

Here's some other ideas of what the game could be

A Pokemon Ranger sequel - like MD: Explorers of the sky
5th Gen Game - Doubtful, they would reveal a 5th gen pokemon before the game
Pokemon Pinball D/P/Pt
Pokemon Snap 2 for the Wii
Pokemon Revolution 2
G/S/C remake <-------------- Oh please god!
Or a completely new game!

andymac

It's got to be remakes. They can't be teasing us with all these Gold and Silver references for nothing...

raichu666

Venus adept
90% chance its the remake, nintendo does not throw curveballs, the only chance it isnt is if it is some thing no one expected, so no pinball or ranger or dungeon(thank god) we need a real pokemon game

andymac

Yea calling it a major Pokemon game does imply it will be main series game. I'll be surprised if it's a spin off.

It's like when they made pkmn fire red/leaf green, they put the ruby/sapphire pokemon in the game so do think they will put the DPPlatinum pokemon in the game too? It would be awesome to have all the pokemon generations in one game!

Skirgedot

It's like when they made pkmn fire red/leaf green, they put the ruby/sapphire pokemon in the game so do think they will put the DPPlatinum pokemon in the game too? It would be awesome to have all the pokemon generations in one game!

We already have. DPPt. They lack a few, however. And those could be provided by a GS remake.

PokéKT

Dusk Moon
What would be awesome would be you start in Kanto and you go through all the regions, but only allowed to take regional pokemon into their own, like you complete Kanto region but your not allowed to take your Kanto pokemon into Johto and you're allowed them back when you completed the next region. If you get my drift. <3

jellsprout

I'm predicting Hey You Pikachu 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.