• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Major Pokémon game to be announced this month / Temporary Discussion of GSDS Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
Ok if there is one thing for certain its that it is not going to be a spinoff game or a wii game bc one, there are obviously 2 of them being revealed meaning that ranger and a wii game are out of the equation because they wouldnt come in a pair, and a dungeon game revealed right after the last one came out is just bs..........what does that leave? GS remake or 5th gen.......lets see now how many hints have there been for a GS remake? and plus, why in the world would they announce the 5th gen so early.....GS remake is obviously a buffer for them between the 4th and 5th that they know will make them a ton

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
This will be:
- A G/S remake Yes
- New generation announcement most likely by introducing a baby or a silhouette. No

Generation 5 won't happen until there's a new handheld. And if this isn't a GS remake, Gamefreak will be like "Why is everybone so disappointed?"

They'll look it up, see what everyone wanted, and start work on what the community REALLY wants.

I have no doubt that, since they said it's a "Much talked-about game", it simply HAS to be GSDS...

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Ok if there is one thing for certain
But... nothing is for certain, other than it will be a "world-exclusive first announcement".
LucarioMan101 said:
]and plus, why in the world would they announce the 5th gen so early
Like I said before, it isn't too early. D/P was announced before Emerald even reached the US.

dman_dustin

It could be another ranger game you know. Even a dungeon one. Although these are really unlikely to happen.
I'm going off the reactions of the Pokemon Sunday crew. To be honest 5th gen or GSDS are the ONLY (just for emphasis) options (if if it is a DS title) to explain the Pokemon Sunday Crew's reaction. No one can be "that" excited if it is a Pokemon Ranger game, or some other odd Pokemon game. Although Arceus wasn't included in the last Pokemon ranger. I still doubt anything less than 5th gen or remakes would elicit such a powerful reaction from the Pokemon Sunday.

I honestly don't think the Pokemon Sunday crew were as excited when Arceus was first revealed. I mean we have one that's nearly fainting. And the all of them are on the ground making "snow angels."

Skirgedot

Like I said before, it isn't too early. D/P was announced before Emerald even reached the US.

It was even earlier, if we consider that a new Pokémon is the sign of a future new gen. Munchlax was announced in May 2004. By that time we were still discovering the FRLG features.

More evidence for a Johto remake:

http://sonicblast.org/topic/7098900/5/#new

Read post #98 please.

That's really old, but one of the strongest evidences as there will be remakes. And still some people can't believe it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Faerie

MONS
OH GEE, I WONDER WHAT THIS GAME MIGHT BE. If it is a GS remake like it probably will be, they'd better hurry up and announce it so people will stop saying everything means OMG GS REMAKE OLOLOL. Oh, and I'd play it, too.

On the off chance it's a new Ranger game, though, I might die of happiness. Those games need more love.

Alloute

Not Banned
It's way too early for the 5th Gen, it's GSDS. And the Johto Pokemon are obtained in DP by hacking, so it is perfect evidence.

[aka]

Though I don't think it's too early for them to announce Gen 5, I do think September 19 is too early for it to come out.

*goes back to planning Johto team*

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Possible choices:

GSDS
5th Gen
Epic new spinoff

The most probable is GSDS.
(I want to see a 5th gen poke, though..!)

Edit: HOLY MOLY
I just thought of something!
If it IS a GSDS, than..
No more 'wil thar B A nu GSC gaem?? lol'!!
Yessss.

Last edited:

xdanx

I don't think it would be 5th gen, is too soon, besides, they NEVER announce a generation that way, they usually show some pokemons first, like they did with Mime Jr and Weavile in the 4th gen, so it's improbable that the announcement will be about that.

All people wants a G/S remake, but lets face it, if, even with all the clues (like the golden and silver spheres in the show, the fact that GS will have 10 years this november and all that things) the announce isn't about a GS remake, then it will never exist :S because this is the BEST CHANCE EVER to tell us they are working on it, it's almost the perfect chance.

savits721

How funny would it be if it were a R/S/E remake and not a G/S/C remake? lol

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Geez...even the anime dropped a hint at a GS remake...one of the previous TR-centered episodes featured a shiny Metagross, and we all know what those look like.

Gosh...they could always be downright evil and release a sequel of Hey You Pikachu and name it Hey You Piplup! (runs from anime fans)

Last edited:

ElegyCity

Do we get ice cream?
Like most i'm hoping for the G/S remake as well. I doubt they would pass up such an easy way of making even more money, and it seems to me at least, a little too soon for 5th gen. Can't wait to snag that ;130; again if it's remakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.